Crystal Palace manager

Mick

"I don't think it's about calming down. We haven't won a game yet and Newcastle United need to win.

"We are paid to win games, not to draw games or be honourable losers, so we need to win and therefore the pressure is very much on me and the team. We shouldn't shirk that.

"It's not easy at the moment, there have been easier times. When you are winning, things can fall into place. Where we are right now when you're fighting for every result, it makes it difficult and stressful.

"I've enjoyed, I'd say, 80 per cent of it, most of it has been pretty good. The most important is where we are right now. We are desperate for a win and I really want to deliver it on Saturday."

"I don't think it's about calming down. We haven't won a game yet and Newcastle United need to win.

"We are paid to win games, not to draw games or be honourable losers, so we need to win and therefore the pressure is very much on me and the team. We shouldn't shirk that.

"It's not easy at the moment, there have been easier times. When you are winning, things can fall into place. Where we are right now when you're fighting for every result, it makes it difficult and stressful.

"I've enjoyed, I'd say, 80 per cent of it, most of it has been pretty good. The most important is where we are right now. We are desperate for a win and I really want to deliver it on Saturday."

So as well as outworking every team physically, we have been honourable losers in those games we haven't drawn.

:idiot2: :fool:

After Swansea Pardew had the chance to build a few bridges but in typical manner choose to block any questions due to previous media criticism.

One Premier League manager told me that night: “He’s lacking class with stuff like that.”

-----

Wonder who that is. As shoddy as the writing was, all good points in that article from the one we are so accustomed to lampooning.

Anyone seen his comments on ebola?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29647351

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew says the club are making provisions against the Ebola virus in preparation for the return of some players from international duty.

Cheick Tiote and Papiss Cisse both played African Cup of Nations qualifiers across the continent.

And Pardew said it would be "naive" of the club not to have concerns.

"They are essential to us and our doctor has looked into the problems that might arise," he said.

"We have a strategy for when they return and making sure they and their families are taken care of."

Tiote was part of the Ivorian side which played a double-header against DR Congo, while Cisse's Senegal faced Tunisia home and away.

:lol: :lol:

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew says the club are making provisions against the Ebola virus in preparation for the return of some players from international duty.

Cheick Tiote and Papiss Cisse both played African Cup of Nations qualifiers across the continent.

"They are essential to us and our doctor has looked into the problems that might arise," he said.

"We have a strategy for when they return and making sure they and their families are taken care of."

Tiote was part of the Ivorian side which played a double-header against DR Congo, while Cisse's Senegal faced Tunisia home and away.

What are you laughing at Beren? Pardew has put our club doctor to work on finding a cure for ebola. Surely that can only be a good thing?

He'd actually coach all the aggression out of ebola.

I don't think it's about calming down. We haven't won a game yet and Newcastle United need to win.

Er, isn't that the point of all competitive sport? He always makes it sounds like we're too demanding.

So as well as outworking every team physically, we have been honourable losers in those games we haven't drawn.

:idiot2: :fool:

Just means he hasn't put his forehead through any fuckers yet.

I'm sitting here giggling away at his latest shit like :lol: fuck me, if I didn't laugh I'd actually cry!! :lol:

I hope SackPardew are getting all this fucking shit :anguish: