Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Williamson bigging him up again massively in the Journal tomorrow. Yawn.

Again lol? He was bigging him up last week as well.

Brown nosing to the extreme it's funny how the clubs press ban doesn't apply to the players but Hba was silenced.

Really dislike when people do the sitting on the desk while you're in a lower seat thing.

Pardew talking about Sea World rather than talking to his team before a game is comical.

From that other thread

Alan was very big on the psychology side of sport. I was told that he had a motivational CD that he would listen to in his car on the way into work. He was into all that sort of thing. One of the craziest things I heard was that he thought claret was a negative colour. He couldn’t understand why everything was claret and blue. They’re the club’s colours, for goodness’ sake! We found ourselves faced with a ridiculous scenario in which the manager started putting up mottos around the walls of the training ground and the stadium. There were quotes from icons such as Muhammad Ali and Martin Luther King. (That’ll be the other King then, I suppose.) Some of the lads would say, ‘I don’t know what that fucking means. I can’t even read it, let alone understand it.’ Don Hutchison, for example, could often be heard moaning, ‘What the fuck does that mean?’

:lol:

Lost it at the Hutchison part

Good lord, those stadium announcer stories....

Sums Pardew up a a treat.  THe NUFC job must be his dream managers role, a vacant owner, a lick spittle like Charnley and no one seems to be in charge. Pardew has freedom to do anything he wants.

The bloke is a small time wanker.  End of. 

The bloke is an absolute loser.

You can see why the pain was on his face in that stoke game, it was never his fault or the team, the fans were negative which caused the result.

He is an utter small time loser.

The bloke is an absolute loser.

You can see why the pain was on his face in that stoke game, it was never his fault or the team, the fans were negative which caused the result.

He is an utter small time loser.

:sweetjesus:

:lol: :lol:

You can see it on his face "its not my fault, its them" but he cant say anything.

From that other thread

Alan was very big on the psychology side of sport. I was told that he had a motivational CD that he would listen to in his car on the way into work. He was into all that sort of thing. One of the craziest things I heard was that he thought claret was a negative colour. He couldn’t understand why everything was claret and blue. They’re the club’s colours, for goodness’ sake! We found ourselves faced with a ridiculous scenario in which the manager started putting up mottos around the walls of the training ground and the stadium. There were quotes from icons such as Muhammad Ali and Martin Luther King. (That’ll be the other King then, I suppose.) Some of the lads would say, ‘I don’t know what that fucking means. I can’t even read it, let alone understand it.’ Don Hutchison, for example, could often be heard moaning, ‘What the fuck does that mean?’

:lol:

Lost it at the Hutchison part

Seems like the filthy turncoat cunt is thinking of writing a book to go along with the shit column. Should be forced to live in Hendon the rest of his days the wanker nevermind sounding off on NUFC. Utter scum.

It's clear Pardew is a bit wrong in the head. He actually does think he's some sort of genius and top manager.

There's long-standing and significant amounts of evidence that suggest he's got a number of interlinked mental illnesses. Nothing wrong with this, of course, but the chances are he's making his condition/s worse by remaining in post instead of seeking, as a matter of urgency, the professional help he so obviously needs.