Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Anyone seen his comments on ebola?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29647351

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew says the club are making provisions against the Ebola virus in preparation for the return of some players from international duty.

Cheick Tiote and Papiss Cisse both played African Cup of Nations qualifiers across the continent.

And Pardew said it would be "naive" of the club not to have concerns.

"They are essential to us and our doctor has looked into the problems that might arise," he said.

"We have a strategy for when they return and making sure they and their families are taken care of."

Tiote was part of the Ivorian side which played a double-header against DR Congo, while Cisse's Senegal faced Tunisia home and away.

Sounds like they are going to kill them.

What a relentlessly thick cunt.

'Cisse should not have played. My medical staff did not agree that he should be included. He’s trained five days with the Ebola virus. But myself and John looked at him on Thursday and thought he looks ready for half an hour, he looks fresh.'

Am I hearing this cunt correctly? We've out-worked all of the teams we've played? :lol:

No, fucking dipshit, they've made us work harder because they've kept the ball better. They've forced us to run our fucking bollocks off getting goal side, chasing and closing down. They've ground us down and we've only won one league game in 30 weeks ffs. Wake the fuck up you dopey fucking wanker.

"Look at the stats" he says. I'm looking at the stats and they tell me we're arguably the worst performing team in the top 4 flights of English football. One win in 15. One win in 210 days. 17 dropped points so far. In the fucking relegation zone. etc. But no, we've been made to run further so that's a positive to spin. Honestly man, this cunt will say literally anything to keep himself in the job he's incapable of doing. Utter scum.

Am I hearing this cunt correctly? We've out-worked all of the teams we've played? :lol:

No, fucking dipshit, they've made us work harder because they've kept the ball better. They've forced us to run our fucking bollocks off getting goal side, chasing and closing down. They've ground us down and we've only won one league game in 30 weeks ffs. Wake the fuck up you dopey fucking wanker.

"Look at the stats" he says. I'm looking at the stats and they tell me we're arguably the worst performing team in the top 4 flights of English football. One win in 15. One win in 210 days. 17 dropped points so far. In the fucking relegation zone. etc. But no, we've been made to run further so that's a positive to spin. Honestly man, this cunt will say literally anything to keep himself in the job he's incapable of doing. Utter scum.

Exactly mate spot on

“I don’t make any excuses for any of the games we have played.

“We need to increase the margins, and that’s the same for the better quality opposition we are going to be coming up against soon. You have got to increase your margins to win.”

“[The international break] has given us a chance to look at what we’ve done,” he said.

“The stats show that we have worked harder than the opposition in terms of our intensity and work-rate.

“But we have lacked what you need to get a win. The margins need to be greater. Villa, where we could have won, Palace, where we could have won – those margins we need to increase.

“Our offensive play is part of that, trying to look at different avenues to get us the two-goal lead that we need.”

:lol:

PS: margins

"Ashley employs around 28,000 people, but the focus will be on one member of staff when Newcastle United face Leicester City at St James’ Park tomorrow.

Newcastle’s owner has told friends that defeat by Nigel Pearson’s team, sitting 12th in the Barclays Premier League, is unthinkable. It could even spell the end for Alan Pardew."

:frantic:

http://i.imgur.com/DrFOb8N.gif

http://i.imgur.com/CLn9Fem.png

That should read:

Top: No

Bottom: Yes

Left: Gouffran

Right: Obertan

Gutter: We're lying in it

Header: Riviere

Footer: Dummett

Apply to: Whole season

"Ashley employs around 28,000 people, but the focus will be on one member of staff when Newcastle United face Leicester City at St James’ Park tomorrow.

Newcastle’s owner has told friends that defeat by Nigel Pearson’s team, sitting 12th in the Barclays Premier League, is unthinkable. It could even spell the end for Alan Pardew."

:frantic:

After the Stoke stuff I'm convinced they're feeding us stuff like this just to prolong the agony

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11168262/Alan-Pardew-insists-he-still-has-the-backing-of-his-Newcastle-United-players-despite-woeful-run-of-form.html

Asked if he was worried about relegation, Pardew dodged giving an answer: “We’re just very focused on Leicester, trying to get a win, rather than looking at the bigger picture. I don’t think the importance of this game is lost on anyone.”

Eh? :lol:

I really couldn't give a single shit if we're relegated. Not a single penny of my money will be lost if / when we go down. Fuck the lot of them, Ashley in particular. He deserves to lose millions for sticking with this useless shitstain, it won't effect me at all beyond having to watch us be shit all this year. But we'll be shit all year even if we finish 17th, just slightly less so, and the cracks will be papered over and we'll begin again next year exactly the same.

At least if we go down, the right person gets punished the most, ie Ashley. We might be annoyed by it, but it'll cost us not a penny so bring it on.