Crystal Palace manager

Mick

He'll be delighted with 3-1. Just not quite bad enough to attract any criticism.

:thup:

Media will lap it up too.  Plucky little Newcastle kept it down to 3-1 at the theatre of dreams.  Isn't he doing such a wonderful job.

"Alan Pardew, whatever people say I think he's doing a good job at Newcastle" - Robbie Savage, multi-platform pundit.

No mention to what led him to this conclusion?

Nah. Just hoyed it on his 'analysis' of todays result.

Amazingly he can simultaneously watch 8 games concurrently and provide expert analysis on them despite appearing on live TV and speaking to camera at the same time.

"Alan Pardew, whatever people say I think he's doing a good job at Newcastle" - Robbie Savage, multi-platform pundit.

Nah. Just hoyed it on his 'analysis' of todays result. Amazingly he can simultaneously watch 8 games concurrently whilst appearing on live TV and speaking to camera.

:lol:

Sounds about right.

I take savage about as serious as I take Stifler personally.

Nah. Just hoyed it on his 'analysis' of todays result. Amazingly he can simultaneously watch 8 games concurrently whilst appearing on live TV and speaking to camera.

Sounds about right.

Oh I know, me too - he's awful. Probably even moreso when he's paying attention but this is the sort of person who through the TV, radio and papers help cement peoples views of what is happening in football.

Pass me a fucking drink.

Sounds about right.

Oh I know, me too - he's awful. Probably even moreso when he's paying attention but this is the sort of person who through the TV, radio and papers help cement peoples views of what is happening in football.

Pass me a f***ing drink.

Spot on as usual mate.

Amazingly he can simultaneously watch 8 games concurrently and provide expert analysis on them despite appearing on live TV and speaking to camera at the same time.

Exactly and it's not just Savage. All of these pundits giving their expert opinion on us and they see about 5 full games of us in the season. It's fucking bullshit

Exactly and it's not just Savage. All of these pundits giving their expert opinion on us and they see about 5 full games of us in the season. It's f***ing bullshit

Savage is a retard though, anyone who takes his opinion on any subject seriously needs help.