Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I'm sick of pundits trotting out the 'players leaving' shite.

We're not a Chelsea or Man City, of course our best players are going to move on every so often, just like they do form every other club that's not at the top of the tree. We do exactly the same thing, taking the best players from smaller clubs.

As far as I can see, the only players that have left in that way are Carroll (silly money we couldn't turn down), Ba (buyout clause and wanted to go) and Cabaye (we were always going to be a stepping stone and it looks like we sold at the peak of his value). Over four years it's hardly an exodus!

This is a happy day for us, the likes of Collymore can go swivel, in a ford mondeo in a quiet car park.

He doesn't even exist as a pundit in my world,

Noshing some old trucker In Cannock chase is all he's an authority on.

A bag of fucking wind, no mor

I think Pardew will save them from relegation as he normally does well to begin with.  It will be next season that their fans will need to worry about.

Steve Bruce is the same - OK for 18 months max - then it all goes pear-shaped.

Think it's starting to sink in here, have gone from feeling really down about being back at work and a number of other things to almost euphoric.  Within minutes. :lol:

Just had word Bimpy is to return on Pardews departure.

How you feeling now mate? :lol:

I think Pardew will save them from relegation as he normally does well to begin with.  It will be next season that their fans will need to worry about.

Agree with that and will say it to my Palace-supporting mate with a :smugdog: face.  It does usually take Pardew a little while to completely fuck things.

Think it's starting to sink in here, have gone from feeling really down about being back at work and a number of other things to almost euphoric.  Within minutes. :lol:

Who the fuck is your source m8?

Who the f*** is your source m8?

My rampant imagination  :lol:

I'm sick of pundits trotting out the 'players leaving' s****.

We're not a Chelsea or Man City, of course our best players are going to move on every so often, just like they do form every other club that's not at the top of the tree. We do exactly the same thing, taking the best players from smaller clubs.

As far as I can see, the only players that have left in that way are Carroll (silly money we couldn't turn down), Ba (buyout clause and wanted to go) and Cabaye (we were always going to be a stepping stone and it looks like we sold at the peak of his value). Over four years it's hardly an exodus!

Southampton had to cope with a lot worse over the course of a summer, and they've managed alright!

Ridiculous excuse by the media.

As we've played exactly 38 league matches this year, our 2014 and last 38 league matches record is:

P38 W12 D6 L20 F36 A63 GD-27

Win percentage of 32%. 42 points from 114.

'Good manager'.

Enshrine that Collymore, Neville Carragher et al.