Crystal Palace manager

Mick

As we've played exactly 38 league matches this year, our 2014 and last 38 league matches record is:

P38 W12 D6 L20 F36 A63 GD-27

Win percentage of 32%. 42 points from 114.

'Good manager'.

Correction - "Very. very good manager" according to CPFC fans

Who gives a flying fuck what everyone else thinks, he's fucking gone... Hallelujah!

Spot on. Just do yourselves a favour and turn Talksport/Twitter off. If I wanted to listen to clueless thick bastards giving their shit opinions on football I wouldn't be a member here.

As we've played exactly 38 league matches this year, our 2014 and last 38 league matches record is:

'Good manager'.

:lol: Honestly feel like we're in the fucking Truman Show at times.

'Good manager'.

Correction - "Very. very good manager" according to CPFC fans

Scored less than a goal a game. That's (not) entertainment.

Be interesting to see the sort of players he buys now he'll be in charge of his own transfers. The succession of decent players he was presented with here is probably the only thing that saved us from relegation.

On another note, i'm reserving my celebrations until I know who his replacement is.

Palace fans reading this thread:

http://rs877.pbsrc.com/albums/ab336/Brdleysmth/happythensaddened.gif~c200

Not at all.

They are convinced we are wrong, his hands were tied and he's done a triffic job.

Cockney mafia out brigade made his job impossible.

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Bottle of Rum here I come.

Palace fans reading this thread:

http://rs877.pbsrc.com/albums/ab336/Brdleysmth/happythensaddened.gif~c200

They'll think we're thick man, it's class. :lol: They'll soon find out.  I suppose in their position I'd be lying to myself too. 

Do think they might be OK this year but he will monumentally fuck off the entire fanbase at some point.  Like he has wherever he's been, the arrogant shitcunt.

This is a thread on a Palace forum, been reading it for a few hours and it's comedy gold. you have to join after reading about 3 pages but it's worth it. You would think they have signed mourinho after reading some of there comments

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=256918&page=56

He could turn us into a more attractive team to watch after we go down though.

He could turn us into a more attractive team to watch after we go down though.

:spit:

They're total fucking cretins like, so glad they're going to have to put up with this cunt now, they deserve every excruciating minute.  Might pop back in future and tell them all how they're deluded and should be thankful of Pardews record with them in League One, and that's their level anyway so shut up and accept it.