Crystal Palace manager

Mick

People often forget what a good squad Pardew has had during most of his time here. If he almost relegated you with the likes of Cabaye, Santon, Sissoko, etc... the heights he may achieve with the one-two punch of Chamakh and Frazier Campbell will be the stuff of legends.

Spoken like an actual NUFC fan. :lol:

Spoken better than most Newcastle fans :lol:

Would he, technically, be able to rip off his suit and run onto the pitch in full kit when subbing himself on? Like would that be legal within the laws of the game?

I'm not really too bothered who gets it tbh as long as it's not you standard British journeyman, Coloccini's way down my no-no list. I cannot see it being permanent anyway.

Colo's gonna get it tbh

Nah. Just surely absolutely no. We've just got rid of one the worst human beings on this planet as our manager and been paid for the fucking pleasure. Spend some money you utter fat fucking cunt. If he appoints Colo and people don't erupt with utter ferocity I'm totally done. I still won't watch.

I think Coloccini would looks absolutely smashing on the touchline, mind. I'd happily suffer a few weeks under him just to see that.

I'm sure he won't be offered the job, as that'd be absolutely ludicrous. But f***ing hell, man. :lol: Just absolutely no! Even the suggestion has me absolutely f***ing petrified.

Reminds me of the rumors of Xavi being offered the Barça gig when Vilanova was forced to retire due to his health. Actually, It would be cool in a retro way to see a player/manager in a respectable team again, if it's just temporary.

Colo would be even worse at CB than he has been as player-manager, and then we have Taylor, Williamson and Dummet. The only saving grace about Colo getting the job would be that surely meant Ashley is done and has given up. Hastening his disappearance, which is ultimately the greatest thing. But f*** me, that's another 6 months of utter torture at the very least. I just hope, if it transpires we don't go for a "decent" manager, the pressure is ramped up even more on Ashley and he is hounded out. And I mean proper f***ing hatred towards the c***. Unrelenting.

I think Coloccini would looks absolutely smashing on the touchline, mind. I'd happily suffer a few weeks under him just to see that.

I'm sure he won't be offered the job, as that'd be absolutely ludicrous. But f***ing hell, man. :lol: Just absolutely no! Even the suggestion has me absolutely f***ing petrified.

Reminds me of the rumors of Xavi being offered the Barça gig when Vilanova was forced to retire due to his health. Actually, It would be cool in a retro way to see a player/manager in a respectable team again, if it's just temporary.

Just dawned on me that Chelsea had three consecutive player/managers in Hoddle, Gullit and Vialli in the 90's :lol:

About 5 different people have said with absolute certainty on the True Faith facebook page that its going to be Nigel Worthington :lol:

5 hours ago those 5 people would have said Pardew was going nowhere. That page is disgraceful. I got banned from it for sharing a link to the SackPardew page. Nothing offensive said, just said check out this page. Banned. Wankers, hope those bastards are crying in a cold shower right now.

About 5 different people have said with absolute certainty on the True Faith facebook page that its going to be Nigel Worthington :lol:

They'll be the ones who wanted us to keep the fraud.

Is that the group you have to join - been dying to wind up some pricks on there.

They'll be the ones who wanted us to keep the fraud.

Is that the group you have to join - been dying to wind up some pricks on there.

First attempt and they'll ban you. Hell, first time you express a non offensive opinion? Banned. Haven't you heard TF are the voice of Newcastle fans?