Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest neesy111

We were getting smashed 2 or 3 times a month February to April last year:

http://i.imgur.com/T5EgdJE.jpg

Then the Cardiff game came and the King got loads of unwarranted abuse. :(

February was a good month to be alive.

Anyone thought of this scenario...... Pardew takes over at Palace, Carver gets the job till the summer, Pardew relegates Palace and gets the sack, Pardew patches things up with Mike, Pardew takes over from Carver.... :kasper:

Get out.

Anyone thought of this scenario...... Pardew takes over at Palace, Carver gets the job till the summer, Pardew relegates Palace and gets the sack, Pardew patches things up with Mike, Pardew takes over from Carver.... :kasper:

I think Mike needs to take a crack at that starfish now, and without lubricant.

Assume it's just Mark Duffy who writes them all (he wrote that one at least), he's on Twitter, absolutely hates Pardew. :lol:

Can you remember the short video of him laying into Pardew? It's like he summed up the opinions of everyone on this board and condensed them into a two minute speech. :lol:

Assume it's just Mark Duffy who writes them all (he wrote that one at least), he's on Twitter, absolutely hates Pardew. :lol:

Ah, right. That makes sense. The guy's articles have kept me going man.  :lol: 

BBC3 now. :aww:

So funny seeing him run about as a player, I'd be fucking fuming if he was still here :lol:

Saw an article with a hilarious description of his playing days, something like "A mediocre midfielder known more for his high-waisted shorts than his footballing ability"