Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew's a good cup manager apparently. I think we've won 3 FA Cup games in his tenure, if even that. I don't understand how people can just say stuff that is so blatantly wrong.

Everyone (not us) probably remembers that West Ham got to the FA Cup Final.

Winning mentality :lol:

"I said to the players that an FA Cup run gives confidence and it breeds a winning mentality, so we're in the hat and, like in any cup competition, if you're in it, you can avoid defeat."

Avoid defeat ... says everything about the man. An absolute coward. So scared of losing. Never looks to win games.

Pardew a good coach? LOL

Only when he parks it, AMIRITE

:pow:

I'd wager he's probably s**** at that as well the useless life draining c***

I were trying to drive the coach too well. And sometimes that's not the best way to get the coach where you want it to be. Everyone knows I always try to change gear using my front foot on the clutch, ask anyone at the DVLA, they'll tell you that. And what about all them road closures- must've been that facking Notting Hill Carnival again.

We was.

Guest firetotheworks

From the Palace forum (sorry, it's too tempting)

"I think there's a good chance that Newcastle will soon be part of the relegation battle. They are not strengtheneing in January, and if Ashton runs true to form, they might cash in on their best players"

ASHTON OUT! :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

We're deluded and they DEFINITELY know more about Pardew than us. It's like trying to tell someone that's seeing your ex that they're mental and tried to kill you and then them just going 'yeah, well you must have provoked them, she's dead canny'

Guest firetotheworks

Can't wait for that moment, whenever it might be, when he drops Bolasie for Glenn Murray on the right and their fans begin to realise he's completely and utter tactictard.

The forum arguments over the merits of doing so and the slow but eventually unified opinion that he's inexcusable.

Honestly, when I think back to the few months grace I gave him in 2012 before there was no way to excuse it anymore. :lol:

I kind of feel like I'm in therapy for it, I should want this thread to die and to forget about him, but I hate him so much, I'm so bitter over it and I desperately want him to fail and for his entire life to fall apart. Is that bad? :lol:

Can't wait for that moment, whenever it might be, when he drops Bolasie for Glenn Murray on the right and their fans begin to realise he's completely and utter tactictard.

The forum arguments over the merits of doing so and the slow but eventually unified opinion that he's inexcusable.

Honestly, when I think back to the few months grace I gave him in 2012 before there was no way to excuse it anymore. :lol:

I kind of feel like I'm in therapy for it, I should want this thread to die and to forget about him, but I hate him so much, I'm so bitter over it and I desperately want him to fail and for his entire life to fall apart. Is that bad? :lol:

Bad? It's fair! I feel exactly the same. The bloke seems to have pulled the wool over EVERYBODY'S eyes other than the fans who've watched his shite week in, week out.

There have been times when I've questioned my own sanity because of this tosser.

Guest firetotheworks

Bad? It's fair! I feel exactly the same. The bloke seems to have pulled the wool over EVERYBODY'S eyes other than the fans who've watched his shite week in, week out.

There have been times when I've questioned my own sanity because of this tosser.

:lol: same, its been a horrific experience feel like im suffering PTSD.

I know it's fair like, I'd just rather let go, but I'm passionate about his failure now that he's gone. I want him to really suffer. It's a bit sadistic. :lol:

:lol: Yep. Even the way he left was shit.

The prolonged wait for official confirmation was just like watching us in the derby games - painful, drawn out and, however inevitable, just plain gruesome.

And even now I can't feel at ease knowing we're still stuck with Carver...

From the Palace forum (sorry, it's too tempting)

"I think there's a good chance that Newcastle will soon be part of the relegation battle. They are not strengtheneing in January, and if Ashton runs true to form, they might cash in on their best players"

ASHTON OUT! :lol:

Ashton :lol:

Bad? It's fair! I feel exactly the same. The bloke seems to have pulled the wool over EVERYBODY'S eyes other than the fans who've watched his s**** week in, week out.

I'm gone the other way. Felt like the world lifted off my shoulders the day he went. I don't really give a fuck what he gets up to now, I'm just glad it won't be here. The world seemed brighter, beer tasted better etc.

I despise the legions of mongs defending him more than the man himself. The 'well yes the football was shite, but what you Newcastle fans don't understand is that that's your place now and it's completely unreasonable to wish for anything better. Poor Pardew' brigade. I had to justify myself to a Chelsea fan yesterday. Fucking Chelsea man- the biggest frauds in English football. The club whose fans had a hissy fit and turned on Scolari by October because he had gone 5 games without a win or something.

And I can tell you now the same ones defending by criticising Ashley now, will be the same ones that normally spend all their time sticking up for Ashley, using the 'fans expectations' argument.