Crystal Palace manager

Mick

You said he over achieved x1, dissappointed x1, average x2 - that's okay overall.

The attitude of the cups comes from above so I don't expect that to change.

So we're just left with football and results. Results won't consistently improve -we'll just sell the players that get us there. Performances? Could go either way. I'm pessimistic about the future as long as Ashley is here. The boo'ing today will mean his #1 agenda is a new yes man.

If I believed for a second that we could ever finish near 5th again under the prick I'd agree it was not that bad overall. But its very clear that the 5th finisb was a one off before he really started to stamp his shitness on everyone.  Since then our average position in the league based on total points is 15th or something isn't it? (or was it 13th?, either way shit).

Even if we accept that the attitude towards cups from above means things there can't improve that doesn't just leave us with league results.  There's a hell of a lot more to hate about Paradew than just poor league finishes, almost too much to name.

Yeah Ashley probably will continue to sell our best players,  but we'll also continue to bring good players in as well.  Can the next manager ruin as many of them?, he'll struggle to beat Pardews record.

OK, everyone is worried to some degree that our next manager will be shit.  I just find it hard to really be scared of the future when it includes at least some hope now, hope isn't a word you can even contemplate under the king.

Guest firetotheworks

Here is a Palace fan on another forum I go on, and here is my response.

Ahh man, I really didn't consider the reality that Stifler could be out there on the wider web - completely unmoderated - representing us.

IIIIIII rrrrrrrepresent tha princess!

Here is a Palace fan on another forum I go on, and here is my response.

Ahh man, I really didn't consider the reality that Stifler could be out there on the wider web - completely unmoderated - representing us.

IIIIIII rrrrrrrepresent tha princess!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ky1pWE5y1qcpzd4o1_500.gif

That Pardew interview is so telling.

The interviewer tries to set him up again and again so that he can say how proud he is to be back at Palace as their manager, and on every occasion Pardew sidesteps him. This is a man who repeatedly lies through his teeth but even he can't bring himself to say that he's delighted to be there and proud to be their manager. :lol:

Utterly broken.

The best part is when he gives him the shirt :lol:

Interviewer: "It's time to see whether red and blue still suits you!"

Pardew: "OK." *folds the shirt*

:lol:

If I believed for a second that we could ever finish near 5th again under the prick I'd agree it was not that bad overall. But its very clear that the 5th finisb was a one off before he really started to stamp his shitness on everyone.  Since then our average position in the league based on total points is 15th or something isn't it? (or was it 13th?, either way s***).

Even if we accept that the attitude towards cups from above means things there can't improve that doesn't just leave us with league results.  There's a hell of a lot more to hate about Paradew than just poor league finishes, almost too much to name.

Yeah Ashley probably will continue to sell our best players,  but we'll also continue to bring good players in as well.  Can the next manager ruin as many of them?, he'll struggle to beat Pardews record.

OK, everyone is worried to some degree that our next manager will be s***.  I just find it hard to really be scared of the future when it includes at least some hope now, hope isn't a word you can even contemplate under the king.

The bold part I don't agree with. Some talented players didn't work out but that's to be expected. Most of the time the cream has risen to the top.

My biggest personal gripe with Pardew was the quality of football but I don't expect to have a Swansea like system in place for the next manager. We seem very light in the coach department and I can't see that changing while Ashley is here.

Personally - Pardew is a snake but I don't really care.

There's no genuine hope until we have rid of Ashley and have an owner that wants our team to succeed.

Guest neesy111

:lol:

Thanks Neesy!

I actually made it clear that I wasn't following Alan Pardew.

Sorry forgot to include that part.

If I believed for a second that we could ever finish near 5th again under the prick I'd agree it was not that bad overall. But its very clear that the 5th finisb was a one off before he really started to stamp his shitness on everyone.  Since then our average position in the league based on total points is 15th or something isn't it? (or was it 13th?, either way s***).

OK, everyone is worried to some degree that our next manager will be s***.  I just find it hard to really be scared of the future when it includes at least some hope now, hope isn't a word you can even contemplate under the king.

The bold part I don't agree with. Some talented players didn't work out but that's to be expected. Most of the time the cream has risen to the top.

My biggest personal gripe with Pardew was the quality of football but I don't expect to have a Swansea like system in place for the next manager. We seem very light in the coach department and I can't see that changing while Ashley is here.

Personally - Pardew is a snake but I don't really care.

There's no genuine hope until we have rid of Ashley and have an owner that wants our team to succeed.

Well I've certainly never seen a mid to lower placed Premier League team loan someone out to be a first teamer for a team fighting for the title in Serie A (and competing in the Champions League).  The bloke grinds the life out of some players and ostracise's some of the rest.  A few who are very good and can stand his shit (or the single striker he actually allows to attack without strict defensive duties) can still perform.  But generally he either kills talent or forcibly removes it.