Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Sorry but that is bollocks. Tactical acumen is more than you claim. It involves buying players to suit your style of play for starters, something Wenger has done very successfully over the years.

"Arsene Wenger bought Alexis Sanchez - what a tactical masterstroke that was...."

Tactics to me (and most other people in football) are about specific strategies against an opposition. Buying to suit a style of play is about a managers approach or philosophy. And Pardew has those - they're just pretty crap. In an ideal world he has a big, strong, fast counter-attacking teams built around 1-2 class players preferably the 2 most advanced players.

According to you -focussing on team morale and confidence is a tactic too.

As a football manager Alan Pardew has some merit. Most of us know this as many are saying they fancy him to keep them in the division.

Guest Bert Shaft

Wonder if Pardew will continue spouting his slimy " thanking the chairman for getting the transfer over the line" sh*te when he signs someone for Palarse.

I will hate him forever for forcing Ben Arfa out. Wish we could drop him into a volcanno. Slowly, and feet first.

By most accounts - he didn't force him out. HBA was seemingly rejected by locker-room leadership.

I'm sounding as if I rate/like the man. He's not good enough for Newcastle United by a long shot.

Guest firetotheworks

Tactics to me (and most other people in football)

:lol:

I'm still thinking about what's been said. Such contrarian, Pardewesque bullshit, man. :lol:

I will hate him forever for forcing Ben Arfa out. Wish we could drop him into a volcanno. Slowly, and feet first.

By most accounts - he didn't force him out. HBA was seemingly rejected by locker-room leadership.

I'm sounding as if I rate/like the man. He's not good enough for Newcastle United by a long shot.

You're telling me that Pardew is a mild-mannered man who takes his orders from Coloccini and gang.

The point isn't even that he wasn't good enough, it was like he spread zerg creep all over the club and made it icky and horrible.

You're telling me that Pardew is a mild-mannered man who takes his orders from Coloccini and gang.

The point isn't even that he wasn't good enough, it was like he spread zerg creep all over the club and made it icky and horrible.

I'm telling you Pardew prides team spirit and morale higher than pretty much anything except what Ashley wanted. He's a man of little self-respect if needed he would've had HBA as his bit of magic off the bench this season. HBA burnt all his bridges with the club as evident by him having his contract terminated despite Pardew leaving.

The stench at St. James comes from a fat bloke called Mike. The best hope for our club is that we sign a manager and players that are so good - they can ignore his imposed limitations on the club and thrive.

I'm sure Pardew doesn't make it past Reading under Shephard. But before hand he would've had to try in the FA Cup at the very least.