Crystal Palace manager

Mick

You guys are acting like pathetic school girls.

Brave man, well done. Hatred towards this cunt has nothing to do with "pathetic". It's a mere result from what he's done and said while managing the club we support. Get over yourself, man.

Acting like jilted ex-girlfriends.

An interview, you have to actively search for to watch. A whole 15 minutes too.

It was posted on the previous page you absolute fucking imbecile :lol:

To be honest I'm surprised TCD can't see the value of doing this as it's very much similar to his time on the forum.

1) We're in a minority (where it seems only we know how s*** Pardew is)

2) (We hate him so much and) we're so convinced we're right, we dig up stats to prove our point.

The obvious major difference is though that we're actually correct, sadly the same can't be said for 99.9% of your posts. :(

He was responsible for me hating football for about 3 good years, i can say whatever the f*** i like.

Same here, he almost singlehandedly ruined my enjoyment of a game I played and loved since I was a bairn.

Fuck right off with this bollocks Dropout, someone posted it and some of us checked it out.

The obvious major difference is though that we're actually correct, sadly the same can't be said for 99.9% of your posts. :(

Only 99.9%?  I must have missed some of his posts.. ???

A whole 15 minutes though? And getting mad about it? C'mon guys.

I was probably the first person to watch it through last night, hence my posts. Not once did I get angry, I was laughing through the whole thing. It's disgracefully comical on Pardew's behalf.

So pipe down, you melt.

Acting like jilted ex-girlfriends.

An interview, you have to actively search for to watch. A whole 15 minutes too.

I didn't watch it I've seen as much of that cunt as I can stomach in a lifetime. On the other hand it is funny that some sad sacks still leap to his defence despite claiming they don't rate him.