Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Honestly, Dummett was more impressive at CB than MYM.

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF--Nope-No-way-Nah-no-nope-Jerry-Seinfeld-Seinfeld-GIF.gif

I don't get why this is a controversial opinion tbh.

Dummett's best performances have come at that position. Until Chancel officially signs his papers (and shows his quality in NUFC's colours), PD36 is the central defender I rate highest.

The comparison to Yanga-Mbiwa is immaterial to me. He was never given any space to adjust whatsoever and then was unceremoniously dumped. It was pointless.

Never him, is it?

Straight from the official Palace twitter account. There's some other Pards comments too there. Vile man.

No man, avoiding responsibility for anything that goes wrong. It's never him or his fault. :thup:

Insufferable.

Wonder when the penny will drop with Palace fans.

Does this mean that our European attitude wasn't all down to the owner and MD. Seems proof to me that Pardew was responsible for our cup attitude.

AP on next season and how injuries could affect form: We can beat anyone below the top four when we have our full team.

:lol: We can beat anyone.... as long as they're below the top 4. And no-ones hurt. And we've not sold Cabaye. And we're at home. And they're down to 10 men.

Never him, is it?

Straight from the official Palace twitter account. There's some other Pards comments too there. Vile man.

No man, avoiding responsibility for anything that goes wrong. It's never him or his fault. :thup:

Ah, yeah, never :thup:

AP on next season and how injuries could affect form: We can beat anyone below the top four when we have our full team.

:lol: We can beat anyone.... as long as they're below the top 4. And no-ones hurt. And we've not sold Cabaye. And we're at home. And they're down to 10 men.

Inspirational Pards

"AP: They got the breakthrough because the referee had no concept of European football. We gave away about 9 free-kicks near our box."

Pards.

When has he said this and in relation to what?

Referencing a 'concept of European football' as if he's had vast experience. As if he didn't spend every single minute fucking hating it and hoping he wouldn't have to bother because he was so frightened. Such a fucking cunt, man.

That video was class. Absolutely loved watching him talk his nonsense for Palace man.

Still overjoyed we don't have to deal with this anymore. Such a sweet relief.

Can't wait for the season.

Around 3 minutes in, just what the fuck :lol:

Being asked about winning PL games...

And I quote "Our wide players played well for 4 or 5 games and teams do everything in their power to stop that, we played West Brom and they got their wide players to mark our 2 wide players, with their 2 fullbacks staying inside"

*Pardew turns to crowd*

"I know this sound very technical and boring, but it's part of the game"

Aye Super Al, sounds like a mind blowingly difficult concept to grasp :lol: He's a total fuckwit.