Crystal Palace manager

Mick

f***ing sick of Pardew sympathisers. Gary Neville saying he's a man who is trying his very best?

If I ever got into football managing I'd try my best at it. I would still be absolutely useless and do more harm than good to whoever employed me.

Thing is if he was seen to be trying his best and wasn't such a prick in the press the fans would be reasonably lenient with him. Hughton was no world beater but you could see what it meant to him and he at least tried to win games while at the same time being likeable and humble - and he was from that their down south but no one gave a shit

Can't believe there was sympathy for him like. I don't think I'm a particularly cold person, but this is what I wanted.

I don't get it either. If he cared about anything he would've resigned so fuck him. 

Guest neesy111

Neville is a hypocritical twat.  Criticises our transfer strategy, but 2 years ago was praising it.  Make up your mind for fucking nut job.

f***ing sick of Pardew sympathisers. Gary Neville saying he's a man who is trying his very best?

If I ever got into football managing I'd try my best at it. I would still be absolutely useless and do more harm than good to whoever employed me.

I'd have you instead of Pardew any day of the week mate. That goes for 95 % of this forum mind, so don't be too happy about that.

Should go today and the search for the new manager should begin if it hasn't already. 2 weeks break after Swansea is as good as a new manager can hope for at this stage in the season, to get bedded in and work with those not on international duty.

Should go today and the search for the new manager should begin if it hasn't already. 2 weeks break after Swansea is as good as a new manager can hope for at this stage in the season, to get bedded in and work with those not on international duty.

Yep. This is it really, this is the best opportunity we'll have to be shot of him and to have a new manager make his mark on the team. How Ashley can be in attendance of all of these matches and not see the glaringly obvious is horrendous. Get him out now.