Crystal Palace manager

Mick

They are just having us on mam. Ashley, pardew the rest- they are deliberately taking the piss and the hoards are sucking it all up. :lol:

Spot on, in a nutshell, apart from I'm not your mam.

oops sorry, man.

With a bit of luck he'll get salmonella from his turkey.

He wouldnt risk it, he would just shuffle his food around the plate, use his knife and fork in the wrong hands.  Then tell the wife who cooked his meal

"that was really nice"

"but you never ate any?"

"I had a good go tho"

:slowclap: :clap: :slowclap: :clap: :slowclap: :clap: :slowclap: :clap: :slowclap: :clap:

Are there any more records for shitness left for this cunt to break?

Obviously record defeat of 9-0 is still up for grabs, but this fucker loves demolishing records for being shit, he gobbles them up like a fat sports shop owner gobbles up pasties. That won't keep him satisfied, or challenged, for long.

Need someone like Arsene to inflict it upon him too, someone who utterly hates the prick and probably is a bit annoyed to see the likes of MYM, HBA, Marv, Cabella and other fellow countrymen of his being wasted by Pardew.

Are there any more records for shitness left for this c*** to break?

Obviously record defeat of 9-0 is still up for grabs, but this f***er loves demolishing records for being s***, he gobbles them up like a fat sports shop owner gobbles up pasties. That won't keep him satisfied, or challenged, for long.

It doesn't matter what happens, We could lose a game to Sunderland 0-50 and it will still be gloosed over with "i thought we were good, maybe a little unlucky"

:lol: :lol:

As much as it pains me to see it, I'd love for him to get spanked double figures, just to see the smug f***er squirm, what could be his possible excuse for that kind of dry bum humping?

Media guru would coach him, he would be fine.

As much as it pains me to see it, I'd love for him to get spanked double figures, just to see the smug fucker squirm, what could be his possible excuse for that kind of dry bum humping?

Too ambitious.  Seems to be the go-to excuse regardless of result or performance these days. Mongs buy it though so.... :undecided:

Very unlikely now IMHO

He was so lucky (that word again) that it took until the end of the season for that vitriol to be vocalised! Most hardcore fans who have seen the good times first hand didn't renew their season tickets. The only hope we could possibly have is to gather a possie for an away match or something, the zombies that regularly attend match days will never turn now, well and truly brainwashed into believing we're in our prime.

Have we had a "rallying call" interview with a player yet? Can't beat a good rallying call, especially when it's insincere and pointless.

My money's on Taylor.

Probably won't need to bother given that, I assume, no-one buys papers over Christmas.