Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The silence from the club is a sign imo, all the newspaper talk would prompt a swift response if it was all bullshit.

I don't know... You can never tell. Sometimes they just won't bother commenting at all on things.. There is no rhyme or reason. Would have thought we and pardew must be open to it or some jounro would have more than.. No approach made to club as the only update.

It could easily be a sign of the incompetence of the staff and lack of communication between people within the club.

I can see the club saying tomorrow sorry about that, Charnley had taken some annual leave.

Just had a text from someone within Fat LeeCharnley's circle.

An official approach was made at 2015 last night. King Mike has asked them to buy out Pardew's contract, plus an additional compensation fee. That is around £2m the ITK thinks. That's where it is at at the minute. The ball is in Palace's court.

Pardew is open to the idea of going. He thinks that the treatment he received from the fans earlier in the year was over the top, hysterical and disproportionate. He realises he will never win the fans over, which irks him. Although he appreciates the support KM offered in September, the relationship has never been strong or particularly amicable.

The club have, and have always had, a succession plan in place for this scenario. Ashley will never pay a compensation for a manager currently in work. In the first instance the job will be offered on an interim basis (end of the season) to Fabricio Coloccini. The existing backroom staff will remain and assist.

Don't like the last bit!!

The silence from the club is a sign imo, all the newspaper talk would prompt a swift response if it was all bullshit.

I don't know... You can never tell. Sometimes they just won't bother commenting at all on things.. There is no rhyme or reason. Would have thought we and pardew must be open to it or some jounro would have more than.. No approach made to club as the only update.

Just need to test the theory and get a journo to print a story about Mike fucking goats. See if we get a response.

An official approach was made at 2015 last night. King Mike has asked them to buy out Pardew's contract, plus an additional compensation fee. That is around £2m the ITK thinks. That's where it is at at the minute. The ball is in Palace's court.

Pardew is open to the idea of going. He thinks that the treatment he received from the fans earlier in the year was over the top, hysterical and disproportionate. He realises he will never win the fans over, which irks him. Although he appreciates the support KM offered in September, the relationship has never been strong or particularly amicable.

The club have, and have always had, a succession plan in place for this scenario. Ashley will never pay a compensation for a manager currently in work. In the first instance the job will be offered on an interim basis (end of the season) to Fabricio Coloccini. The existing backroom staff will remain and assist.

I don't see how Ashley could ask for compensation on top of the contract being paid.  Surely if the contract is paid in full the club then has no power to keep him?  Sounds like it might be made up, hopefully is like because no way are Palace paying that much.

Oh aye, and someone else I know was told Lawrie Sanchez would be our next manager ages ago.

He's already bought a house in Ponteland in readiness.

He a bought a house in anticipation!?

He must really like Lawrie Sanchez

Guest antz1uk

utter balderdash, there is no way that is even remotely possible, legally and lawfully all that is required for pardew to leave at the very top end of figures is the remainder of his contract, no amount of compensation after that fact need be paid

Guest Bert Shaft

I can't see how such a small club as Newcastle can keep their manager when such  a big club from the Capital city come calling.

I hate "King Mike" more. So fucking sad.

Looks like you lot have got your wish. Otherwise there'd have been a denial by now. And I can't see there's any point in Ashley trying to force Pardew to stay, against his wishes.

It all depends on who we get now - I suspect it'll be Pulis. Quite a few might well look at what's happened to Pardew, and think, no thanks.

You sound disappointed.

I'm worried.

About what? :lol:

Us being shit? :lol:

That we might get relegated? :lol:

That we might get embarrassed regularly on the pitch? :lol:

That the mackems might beat us at SJP? :lol: