Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Looks like you lot have got your wish. Otherwise there'd have been a denial by now. And I can't see there's any point in Ashley trying to force Pardew to stay, against his wishes.

It all depends on who we get now - I suspect it'll be Pulis. Quite a few might well look at what's happened to Pardew, and think, no thanks.

You sound disappointed.

I'm worried.

About what? :lol:

Us being shit? :lol:

That we might get relegated? :lol:

That we might get embarrassed regularly on the pitch? :lol:

That the mackems might beat us at SJP? :lol:

:lol: Exactly.

Pardew has a contract of employment. Surely he can buy himself out with Palace's money up to the value of his remaining contract salary? So Ashley can't demand 12million or something absurd.

Not sure if Palace are that flush though. As in, rich enough to buy his existing contract and pay him enough to make it worth his while to leave which would presumably require a lengthy contract too.

Their most recent spell in administration was 2010, promoted 2 years later....that's 2 seasons of premier league loot. Are they thinking its wiser to put together say a 10million package on a new manager (compo+salary) rather than spend a lot more than 10 million on new players in January?

Guest firetotheworks

Looks like you lot have got your wish. Otherwise there'd have been a denial by now. And I can't see there's any point in Ashley trying to force Pardew to stay, against his wishes.

It all depends on who we get now - I suspect it'll be Pulis. Quite a few might well look at what's happened to Pardew, and think, no thanks.

You sound disappointed.

I'm worried.

About what? :lol:

Us being shit? :lol:

That we might get relegated? :lol:

That we might get embarrassed regularly on the pitch? :lol:

That the mackems might beat us at SJP? :lol:

:thup:

The Lawrie Sanchez thing sounds plausible sadly, he had Pardew lined up weeks before Hughton was sacked, Keegan months before Allardyce etc. I would rather give some members here the job than Lawrie fucking Sanchez. Either way though Pardew fucking off would be huge and lift a massive weight off the shoulders of the fans. He has distanced himself from us so much to the point we don't enjoy wins and don't have that emotional connection with the club anymore. Sooner he goes the better for that reason, the club is on it's knees at the moment because of him.