Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

I've posted this on the Palace board, hoping that it maybe sinks in. :lol:

B6D6hl0IYAEDiI4.jpg:large

They were all "That looks canny" :lol:

"All right mate, fair enough Pards may not be the one to get you to the top 6 or wherever you think you should be. However, as many have previously said we just want someone to get us to safety, and he looks the safest bet, so cheers for your thoughts but we're trying to get behind him, all right?"

Why do people care what them daft fuckers think? We have got rid of one of the biggest mistakes and biggest cunts in the clubs history, be happy and sit back and laugh at them when they're going down in May. I am over the moon, feels like the fan base is reunited, a huge weight has been taken off everyone's shoulders and the atmosphere on Thursday will be electric regardless. Just Ashley to go now and we have our club back, thought Pardew was here til 2020 and he's gone. Happy days!

Guest firetotheworks

Why do people care what them daft fuckers think? We have got rid of one of the biggest mistakes and biggest cunts in the clubs history, be happy and sit back and laugh at them when they're going down in May. I am over the moon, feels like the fan base is reunited, a huge weight has been taken off everyone's shoulders and the atmosphere on Thursday will be electric regardless. Just Ashley to go now and we have our club back, thought Pardew was here til 2020 and he's gone. Happy days!

It's just quite precious. Like looking at a naive child. I like the idea of going up to said child and telling them all about Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

Genuinely wouldn't be shocked if they stayed up mind. I know he's a fucking fraud but their squad is beyond shite and has 2 wingers who just run and cross. He'll set up more or less the same way he does with us and try and hoof/cross the way to survival. Long term it'll go to shit and he'll get sacked/relegated but for this season at least with the state of the league they might stay up.

Genuinely wouldn't be shocked if they stayed up mind. I know he's a fucking fraud but their squad is beyond shite and has 2 wingers who just run and cross. He'll set up more or less the same way he does with us and try and hoof/cross the way to survival. Long term it'll go to shit and he'll get sacked/relegated but for this season at least with the state of the league they might stay up.

They'll definitely stay up this year, imo. We're gonna get called assholes for a month during the honeymoon period. But all we have to do is wait.

Genuinely wouldn't be shocked if they stayed up mind. I know he's a f***ing fraud but their squad is beyond s**** and has 2 wingers who just run and cross. He'll set up more or less the same way he does with us and try and hoof/cross the way to survival. Long term it'll go to s*** and he'll get sacked/relegated but for this season at least with the state of the league they might stay up.

Jedinak and Bolasie going in January is a huge blow imo to their chances of survival