Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Suits Pardle down to the ground because there's absolutely no expectations at all.  If he keeps them up he's a genius manager and if they go down it's Warnock / the poor squad's fault.  Even if he keeps them up they won't be looking for any more than 17th place each season, it's perfect for him.  The only way he can fuck things up is by getting relegated and then doing shit in the championship which even he would struggle to do given the financial advantage Palace have over most championship clubs.

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Still feel like I'm dreaming. I'll forever remember where I was when I heard he was going. It's really one of those moments.

That palace forum is horrific. Give it a year and a half though and it'll be magic. His pattern is take over half way through, steer to safety. Then in his first full year over perform, then it's all downhill from there baby.

Ashley is of course the problem, so I don't really care who we get in next, we've had Kinnear and Pardew man. Obviously if it's somehow someone worse than those (Roy Keane?) then may I feel different but there is no way I'll regret him going. Even if we go down.

The ONLY thing I'm going to miss about Pardew is checking in on this thread and not seeing the regular,

"This cunt been binned yet?"

Only read a bit of the Jack Flash post from last night, but I've noticed recently the PA guy has started getting very involved by shouting 'toon toon' before the match and screaming down the mic. So cringeworthy its unbelievable. Pards must have been in on that, because its only started relatively recently

Guest firetotheworks

Mike Williamson has more appearances for NUFC than Alan 'club legend' Pardew made for Crystal Palace.

Reckon we can sell them him too?

How hilarious would it be to watch them do the lofted set piece to Mike Williamson at the back post? :lol:

Do Crystal Palace have a big striker who can win the ball in the air and hold it up? If not, that's the sort of player he'll try to bring in. He often had NUFC playing as if we had Peter Crouch up front.

We'd play like that if we had Warwick Davis up front

Do Crystal Palace have a big striker who can win the ball in the air and hold it up? If not, that's the sort of player he'll try to bring in. He often had NUFC playing as if we had Peter Crouch up front.

"Shola has spent a good few months playing in a very competitive league, and I felt it was the right time to bring him back to the Premiership."

Chamakh my bitch up?

We sort of did. Adam Armstrong isn't much taller than Warwick Davis.

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Armstrong_%28footballer%29 Armstrong is 1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in) tall. He really doesn't look it.

We sort of did. Adam Armstrong isn't much taller than Warwick Davis.

Campbell was even smaller than Armstrong and we hoofed to him too.

Chamakh my bitch up?

He is just the kind of limited striker Pardew will love

Merson literally doesn't know what he's saying. He's done an unbelievable job because we're not a good team? What? We could easily go on a run of losing four or five in a row? What, like Pardew has done time and time again?

Totally on drugs.

Merson literally doesn't know what he's saying. He's done an unbelievable job because we're not a good team? What? We could easily go on a run of losing four or five in a row? What, like Pardew has done time and time again?

Totally on drugs.

Such an annoying cunt. did marvellous for 67 wins in a row, but now he's gone could easily lose 4-5...event though thats what PArdew did after the winning run.  :lol: