Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Roger Kint

Get behind the team? Well thats clearly worked for most of the near 30 game disaster this excuse mongering wanker has led us through. Hell look at the good work it did at home to Palace.......its not like we have picked up 4 points in the only two games any fan unrest occurred :lol:

Fucking pricks coming out from everywhere to spout this garbage and sadly too amny of our soopa fans will lap it up. So glad i wont see this weeks game at all  :embarrassed:

Beat Leicester and we’ll rise a few places and suddenly things will look a whole lot better.

Hasn't looked at the table then.

Eveyone seems to be pinning their hopes that nufc will beat Leicester and its 3 pts in the bag.  I'm not so sure it will work out like that, at best we may sneak a win but it wont be a good game of football to fill people with confidence.

We dont need to beat Leicester, we just need to put in a shift. Show some fight. Thats way more important that actual points.

I dont think you'll get that.  Pardew's mind set is to not lose first , then he tries to win a game.  The football on show will be cautious and simple.

Adn then usually loses anyway. 

We dont need to beat Leicester, we just need to put in a shift. Show some fight. Thats way more important that actual points.

I dont think you'll get that.  Pardew's mind set is to not lose first , then he tries to win a game.  The football on show will be cautious and simple.

That's the pisser.  At least while Pulis and hippo heads teams played, boring, functional, dour football they ground out results with it.  We play shit, defensive, turgid football with 9 men behind the ball and still get humped 4-0. :lol:

That's the pisser.  At least while Pulis and hippo heads teams played, boring, functional, dour football they ground out results with it.  We play s***, defensive, turgid football with 9 men behind the ball and still get humped 4-0. :lol:

Thats just a one off tho  :lol: :lol:

It's not just about us getting the 3 points now, we are getting to the stage where we are starting to rely on other teams not picking up points as well.  I expect Burnley and QPR will continue to struggle but we need other teams to struggle as well so we can still be in touch with them come January.

It might academic because we're likely to receive multiple hammerings as soon as we face some decent teams.

Yeah but we aren't expected to compete against those teams, hammerings off them are to be expected.

It might academic because we're likely to receive multiple hammerings as soon as we face some decent teams.

Yeah but we aren't expected to compete against those teams, hammerings off them are to be expected.

True, the result will still be zero points and a residency in the relegation zone though.

True, the result will still be zero points and a residency in the relegation zone though.

:sadnod:

Guest Roger Kint

Well thats all gone.

Different mind sets...

All NUFC exists for is advertising a tacky knock down sportswear store.  Nothing more and nothing less.

That and siphoning off huge TV deals. Cant ignore the trousering

Leicester (h)

Spurs (a)

Liverpool (h)

West Brom (a)

QPR (h)

West Ham (a)

Burnley (a)

Chelsea (h)

Arsenal (a)

Sunderland (h)

Man U (a)

Everton (h)

before we start with the reverse fixtures We'll be lucky to be on 10 points if we don't beat Leicester, it's that bad.

Edit: these fixture lists are allowed nowadays, aren't they?

Guest thenorthumbrian

Staying in the Premier League is the overriding priority because for a club like Newcastle United, there’s a nothingness below it.

Its not NUFC anymore.  I dont think I care enough.

But the best part of 50,000 United fans will trudge along to St James' Park on Ssaturday and as long as that continues the club don't need to care.

Staying in the Premier League is the overriding priority because for a club like Newcastle United, there’s a nothingness below it.

Its not NUFC anymore.  I dont think I care enough.

But the best part of 50,000 United fans will trudge along to St James' Park on Ssaturday and as long as that continues the club don't need to care.

Well according to the latest True-faith article they seem to think that a lot of the 50K are cheaper tickets, apparently we have the biggest family eclosure in the premier league.

Your regular fans seem to be turning away.

NUFC is a souless enterprise now.

Leicester (h)

Spurs (a)

Liverpool (h)

West Brom (a)

QPR (h)

West Ham (a)

Burnley (a)

Chelsea (h)

Arsenal (a)

Sunderland (h)

Man U (a)

Everton (h)

before we start with the reverse fixtures We'll be lucky to be on 10 points if we don't beat Leicester, it's that bad.

if things go as well as you could reasonably expect you're probably looking at 9-10 points from those games at the absolute, absolute maximum (beat leicester, burnley & QPR then a point somewhere) - but even then that's only 14 fucking points turning in to the second half of the season

we're done :lol:

Leicester (h)

Spurs (a)

Liverpool (h)

West Brom (a)

QPR (h)

West Ham (a)

Burnley (a)

Chelsea (h)

Arsenal (a)

Sunderland (h)

Man U (a)

Everton (h)

if things go as well as you could reasonably expect you're probably looking at 9-10 points from those games at the absolute, absolute maximum (beat leicester, burnley & QPR then a point somewhere) - but even then that's only 14 f***ing points turning in to the second half of the season

we're done :lol:

What does Ashley not see here? Or what is he seeing that we're not? Surely he's arsed about us going down? It's in black and white, with that run of fixtures he's banking on us making 30 points from the reverse fixtures, when you consider that we couldn't do a 3rd of that so far there's no nails left to put in our coffin.