Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Imagine how much Southampton scoring 8 goals must hurt Pardew's brain. Why would they want to score more than one more than the opposition? Incomprehensible.

Just the concept of beating Sunderland will hurt his brain. Impossibru.

Luckiest man alive.  Will no doubt paint this as an outstanding performance.

Aye. Jammy cunt. The good thing is that relying on weak as piss, soft hearted twats like Obertan can only give you so long. There's no long term in relying on the Obertan and Gouffrans of the world.

He'll get fuck all from the next two games bar a hiding. Hopefully we will be 3-4pts adrift with two winnable games to get back on track....just got to hope the papers don't say we are about to sack him.

Guest Dontooner

Finally looking the part of Ashleys's wet dream , "A nothing club".

The club and fans deserve this predicament 

Whats there more to say about NUFC? Nothing

Guest antz1uk

Never in my life have i reacted to a goal as i did today, just put my head in my hands and thought, apathetic fans, you deserve this

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew: "It was a very important win for the football club. It's never easy to win a Premier League game. They ran us really close. I'm really proud of my players - I thought they gave everything.

"I can't tell you how many blows we've had this week. It was beginning to feel like it was not our day and the TV broke that we bought. It was great Obertan scored because he is a player who needs confidence and when he gets confidence he's a different prospect.

"There's no corner to be turned. We need to win more games. It's been a long time coming. Hopefully we can build on this. We're still in a position we shouldn't be.

On owner Mike Ashley entering the dressing room after the final whistle, he said: "He's happy. I know both Mike and myself take a lot of criticism but we love it. He loves the club and was desperate to win. He wanted to express that to the players and I thank him for that. It's a misconception he doesn't care - of course he does."

Three heavy defeats coming up and we're back to where we were :thup:

At least we got the points today - as much as I despise Pardew, I really dont want to be relegated. A defeat today would've confirmed it.

Gerraway man.