Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

"Just heard Steven Howey the former toon centre back on talksport saying the palace move is a backward step for Pardew.

so coming to a club with money to spend and an imminent takeover and where the the fans love and respect pardew is a backward step ?

Btw Pardew was told by Ashley that he will have no money to Spend in January,not that he buys the players anyway.

all the Geordie make up the sackpardew.com website then come crying on here when he jumps ship.

Howey and all the other deluded Geordies can do one."

"EVERY Manager at some stage or another feels the wrath of the fans...what you need to realise is that in Clowns and Newcastle fans you have /had a set of fans that suffer from delusions of grandieur.You only have to look at the pundits reaction to him thinking about coming to us to see that.Christ knows if he gets us into mid table mediocraty I'll be f'ing ecstatic...17th will do me at the moment!!

His record isnt as bad as they suggest either...and even if it was its better than anyone else we could reasonably (and I use that word advisedly for all thoes that think we shouldve gone back for Pulis) expect.

So rather than trust the words of bitter fans lets just see how he does shall we."

"If we could just rewind two years all these Toon fans would be calling Pards a miracle worker and best boss since Keegan, etc.

He's overstayed that is all.

Twice he has proved himself more than capable in The Prem. West Ham and them.

My arms are open."

"The Newcastle fans on here have been hilarious, proving exactly what we think about them! Lets see what happens with them, will they get anyone any good? Unlikely.

This is a definite improvement on Warnock, but can he be as good as Pulis? I think this can go either way if I'm honest - possibly has the qualifications but there has always been something about Pardew that didn't seem quite right... but fvck it, we took a manager from a club way higher in the table and when have we ever done that before? Great appointment Mr Parish.

Hope the 'Super Al' chant comes back..."

http://i.imgur.com/W6OJogP.gif

This lad knows.

"This is the worst day in the eagle history of managers, this will turn out to be a horrific decision."

The club model of buying cheap and selling high isn't a horrible thing, in and of itself. Southampton for example are doing very well and making a packet doing so. Galling as it is to be following in their footsteps only a few seasons after being in Europe ourselves, I see no reason why Ashley couldn't adopt that model. As has always been the case, having a good manager would only ever have been beneficial to him.

The club model of buying cheap and selling high isn't a horrible thing, in and of itself. Southampton for example are doing very well and making a packet doing so. Galling as it is to be following in their footsteps only a few seasons after being in Europe ourselves, I see no reason why Ashley couldn't adopt that model. As has always been the case, having a good manager would only ever have been beneficial to him.

It's a model that could work with a little adjustment. Ashley always leaves holes in the squad. If he made sure that every player that left was replaced it wouldn't be such an issue.

What influence could Graham Carr have on the recruitment of a new manager?

If he had a high level of influence on the selection of a new boss, would this not make it more likely we get someone in who can get the best out of the players that Carr has identified for the club?

Media are desperate for us to nosedive (further) now, you can just feel it. One of their favourites has been forced out and if things go wrong it'll all be the fans' fault.

Of course they'll just gloss over the fact that Pardew is the one bailing out and he hasn't been sacked.

The irony is that the media's underlying support for Pardew has probably helped you shift the bastard to Palace.

As much as a lot of us hate him, Ashkey is so close to getting the club set up spot on. Stop leaving the gaps in the squad, appoint the right man and not a yes man, and take down the sports direct shit at SJP and we can all be happy again.

As much as a lot of us hate him, Ashkey is so close to getting the club set up spot on. Stop leaving the gaps in the squad, appoint the right man and not a yes man, and take down the sports direct s*** at SJP and we can all be happy again.

:mackems:

Lets not forget that getting shot of Pardew doesn't guarantee things will improve.

We won 6 games in a row and I didn't give a fuck. In fact that's not true, with every victory I became more irritated.

Personally, that's as bad as I can imagine things ever being, regardless of what division we're in.

When you're at the point where you can't watch the games, can't talk about the team or the club with anyone and that seeing the team get a result makes you depressed, there's only one way to go from there.

Good fucking riddance to the horrible cunt.

If he had a high level of influence on the selection of a new boss, would this not make it more likely we get someone in who can get the best out of the players that Carr has identified for the club?

He's the only person in a senior role with any proper football knowledge - if Ashley has any sense he'll leave the whole shortlisting process to him.

Then watch Charnley fuck it up by offering them all shitty, low-paid contracts.

Media are desperate for us to nosedive (further) now, you can just feel it. One of their favourites has been forced out and if things go wrong it'll all be the fans' fault.

Of course they'll just gloss over the fact that Pardew is the one bailing out and he hasn't been sacked.

The irony is that the media's underlying support for Pardew has probably helped you shift the bastard to Palace.

This has had me smiling for almost two days now.

If Carr does have a say in or is even in charge of who we get as manager then he'll likely go for a manager who will mange to the strength of the players he brought in. To me this would be a manager who likes to attack teams, a manager who plays football on the floor and not up in the air. If this is the case then we can rule out all the cloggers who have been mentioned and who we fear.

Lets not forget that getting shot of Pardew doesn't guarantee things will improve.

We won 6 games in a row and I didn't give a f***. In fact that's not true, with every victory I became more irritated.

Personally, that's as bad as I can imagine things ever being, regardless of what division we're in.

When you're at the point where you can't watch the games, can't talk about the team or the club with anyone and that seeing the team get a result makes you depressed, there's only one way to go from there.

Good f***ing riddance to the horrible c***.

I love how this club model doesn't involve actually pushing the club on to any tangible degree but merely exists for nothing other than filling Ashley's pockets. Try to progress the team? Well....aye but only to the point that our best players are coveted by the top clubs and we sell them for great money which we never see sending us straight back to square one! Great blueprint, how dare we want more than that.Geordie cunts! :lol:

Interesting article about Pardew being up his own arse in the Chronicle. Story of him sitting in a VIP room by himself at a house party. Believable.

What  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a self important bellend.  :lol: :lol: