Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Interesting article about Pardew being up his own arse in the Chronicle. Story of him sitting in a VIP room by himself at a house party. Believable.

:lol: Aye. Full article here:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-man-who-always-8361027?

I was the only journalist to talk to the SackPardew campaign, but I never supported it. The supporters have every right to protest, but I didn’t see what they would achieve.

Well it's plain as fucking day now isn't it :lol:

Hoping its Carr who really has the influence and he does us proud.

If this was true I don't see how Pardew would have lasted as long as he did. He kept Sissoko looking like a piece of shit for near 2 years playing him out of position. He's now being talked of as a 20m+ player :lol:

If this was true I don't see how Pardew would have lasted as long as he did. He kept Sissoko looking like a piece of s*** for near 2 years playing him out of position. He's now being talked of as a 20m+ player :lol:

:lol: I sit and think about this a lot and I fully believe that Llambias was MORE of an influence at the time than Carr. Remember at that point we didn't have Cabaye, Ba, etc yet. Now that old Dekka is gone, and we've been linked with pretty much the same few managers abroad over the past few years - putting 2 + 2 together?

isnt he really good friends with Bruce,let's hope he doesn't go that route

Since when?

Mail:

Steve Bruce - Boyhood Newcastle fan and under pressure at Hull. Would work under Mike Ashley and gets on well with chief scout Graham Carr.

Telegraph:

Bruce is close to Newcastle’s influential chief scout, Graham Carr, and has only six months left on his contract at Hull.

Interesting article about Pardew being up his own arse in the Chronicle. Story of him sitting in a VIP room by himself at a house party. Believable.

:lol: Aye. Full article here:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-man-who-always-8361027?

I was the only journalist to talk to the SackPardew campaign, but I never supported it. The supporters have every right to protest, but I didn’t see what they would achieve.

Well it's plain as fucking day now isn't it :lol:

Eh? Pretty sure they were on Talksport, Five Live and the BBC website at least.

If this was true I don't see how Pardew would have lasted as long as he did. He kept Sissoko looking like a piece of shit for near 2 years playing him out of position. He's now being talked of as a 20m+ player :lol:

Well I suppose having influence is one thing, but convincing Ashley to pay a manager off is quite another.  All we can hope is that someone with a  brain (Carr sounds like the only option their) has enough influence to steer our manager selection away from the inevitable rocks Ashley will steer towards.