Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest chopey

I'm just happy when I read any article on pardew and it begins with Crystal palaces Alan pardew or former Newcastle boss Alan pardew. It's my one positive from this season .

I'm just happy when I read any article on pardew and it begins with Crystal palaces Alan pardew or former Newcastle boss Alan pardew. It's my one positive from this season .

good point :lol:

at the end of last season if you'd asked us if we'd take 34m unspent in the bank and a relegation scrape looming with 6 games to go but pardew is no longer the manager i'm sure we'd all have taken it :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

This is like having an ex-girlfriend that treated you abysmally, whilst all of their friends blamed you for everything, then they get a new boyfriend and they haven't immediately treated them abysmally...so you don't get the instant relief of smug self-satisfaction, but you know you will...eventually.

Guest Roger Kint

Ian Wrights managed his usual dig at us again today. Fair enough if he is so braindead to think Pardew is indeed 'Superman' but his constant need to call us stupid is pretty pathetic.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe  2m2 minutes ago

20 - Alan Pardew has won 20 points from losing positions this term (10 each with Palace & Newcastle); more than any other PL manager. Hope.

Until this season he was the exact opposite. Fate hates us.