Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

The amount of appearances. The cup. The club. The scenario. The time that's passed.

It's all perfect in how condescending it is. :lol:

Palace are a bit fortunate to be going into the break in front. The first thing Jack Butland has had to do all day is pick the ball out of the net. Stoke will question why Glenn Whelan nibbled at Wilfried Zaha's ankles, with the winger running away from goal.

Sounds familiar.

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew: "Stoke bossed us in the second half but we showed the qualities which are why we are where we are. We have been terrific away from home ever since I have been here.

"We are dangerous when he have the first goal as we have pace on the break. Stoke were due a goal for sure, they put some real quality in and a draw would have been a fair result.

"The goal which won it was brilliant. It will wake all of Asia up tonight. We want to fight for that sixth place."

:scared:

Lying cunt warning.

“There was no way I could say my spirit was high at Newcastle at the end – it wasn’t.

“They’d (the fans had) banged me down, banged my spirit down. And a lot of my management is about my spirit and my front foot, let’s come on, we can do it, we can over-achieve – that’s what I’m about.

“Of course this environment (at Palace) is perfect for me, I knew it would be perfect for me.”

“I tried to put on that pitch at Newcastle an entertaining team. At times, it wasn’t, for sure.

“At times we struggled, we lost players to injury, we didn’t invest enough.

“For all those reasons we had some sticky periods.

“But in my last game there I knew there was a possibility this might open up to me this place (Palace), and we (Newcastle) played Everton and we won, we were ninth in the Premier League.

“I looked at the Press the next day and the social media – because social media is a massive part of the feeling of the group, it really is, you can’t get away from it I’m afraid. It’s the same here (at Palace), social media plays a big part now.

“So I looked at it (after the Everton game) and it was like: ‘We’re under-performing.’

“I thought we were over-performing in the end so really I knew it was the best time to give them (Newcastle) a new start and me to move on.”

“Coming to this place (Palace) and where we are right now, it’s very attractive to players and easy to sell to them,” Pardew continued.

“Cabaye was easy; I’m the manager here, I make all the big decisions with the owner, who has tremendous faith, he was with me when we met Yohan. We have a fanbase that’s right behind us. And we love them for being noisy.

“It (Palace) has great attributes for a professional football; access to home from London is easy whether you live in Buenos Aires or Windsor.”

Guest firetotheworks

I genuinely think the bloke has a borderline personality disorder.

Happy that he looked at social media though, hopefully he read one of the things that I said and it crushed his spirit that little bit more. I wonder if he looked on social media at any point during that almost year of winning 2 matches, or if he just waited until we'd won and expected us to be gushing with admiration for him.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell. I can't wait until this cunt is dead.

Ruined and driven to destruction without any sympathy > death