Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Souness won the league cup with Blackburn and Sam Allardyce finished 5th? with Bolton. Nobody could convince me either of them are/were good managers.

Pardew is having his little moment in the sun. Let him.

He's gone, be thankful for that at least.

Once Bolasie or Zaha are sold or both, all this shit will fall apart.

Trouble is I don't think they will be, neither of them are likely to be considered for the step up to a CL level club, certainly not Puncheon anyways, and I'd be surprised if Bolasie made that grade too.

Maybe the likes of Spurs might come in I guess.

Best chance atm is still his rampant ego causing a fallout.

What a GIF.  Incredible :lol:

As for Pardew.  I was watching our game yesterday and a Man U fan of all people, chirp up with the "look at how well Pardew is doing at Palace.  So obviously no manager at NUFC can succeed and he didn't do that badly."  Has a point about our club under Ashley, but I hit him with a load of truths about 'Pards'.  His reply?  "Yeah.  But to be fair, he does play great, attacking football."  ???

People seem to lap up the shit he spouts and believe his pals in the media.  Just watch one of his teams and ignore all his patter.  I struggle to see how anyone would come to that conclusion if they did this.

His grammar and speech is truly awful.

Interview on MOTD last night and it's all 'we was' and 'they was'. Terrible communicator at times.

I had it recorded and just fast forwarded his interview. Not worth winding myself up listening to his lies and self promotion.

Just went off at an Arsenal supporting friend of mine. This is the same guy to whom I've outlined over the years why Pardew completely fucked us over and was absolutely horrible for us, as he both saw and heard me through the worst of the Pardew years. Turns out, all that was for naught, as today he watches the Pardew In A Pub clip and goes on about how NUFC fans treated him badly and our main issue is Ashley, we've had worse managers than him, etc.

So basically, even people to whom you show actual statistics and proof for years and years, only end up buying the media tagline and not actually listening to you.

Basically, this, in a nutshell, is why humanity is fucked.

His grammar and speech is truly awful.

Interview on MOTD last night and it's all 'we was' and 'they was'. Terrible communicator at times.

I had it recorded and just fast forwarded his interview. Not worth winding myself up listening to his lies and self promotion.

:thup: I know it's pretty sad but I can't watch him on the tele. If I'm watching SSN I have to change the channel for a few minutes until it's safe to flick back over. His very face makes my eyes burn.

Just went off at an Arsenal supporting friend of mine. This is the same guy to whom I've outlined over the years why Pardew completely f***ed us over and was absolutely horrible for us, as he both saw and heard me through the worst of the Pardew years. Turns out, all that was for naught, as today he watches the Pardew In A Pub clip and goes on about how NUFC fans treated him badly and our main issue is Ashley, we've had worse managers than him, etc.

So basically, even people to whom you show actual statistics and proof for years and years, only end up buying the media tagline and not actually listening to you.

Basically, this, in a nutshell, is why humanity is f***ed.

To quote Big Helmet:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/4d851c2aab60c46ed4548b09be3fc45e/tumblr_inline_nn2wmzAc3K1qhcx18_500.gif

I have to watch that again, memories of my childhood just came flooding back. Gonna have to slowly unpeel my poster of Pamela Anderson as it's been stuck shut since I was 14.

Stuck up with what tho?

Heard an interview with him the other day, for NBC I think, going on about how much he loved tricky, "efnick" wingers and flair players (just like HBA, I assume). He also kept saying he has always played attractive, attacking football ( even the football bit was barely true) and that he wasn't having problems at Newcastle "the fans were". Lovely stuff.

Heard an interview with him the other day, for NBC I think, going on about how much he loved tricky, "efnick" wingers and flair players (just like HBA, I assume). He also kept saying he has always played attractive, attacking football ( even the football bit was barely true) and that he wasn't having problems at Newcastle "the fans were". Lovely stuff.

http://i.imgur.com/wlxR8k5.gif