Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I can't be bothered to dig out the posts but many felt overall the team had been under achieving by the time he left. Many still believe the remit of "survive comfortably in the PL" is a Pardew idea.

Anyway, I hope the media take note of how he's stoking Palace expectations about Europe.

Luckily I can.

Pardew is to blame for 100% of the negative things at the club - except about 10% of the playing staff consisting of the likes a Tiote & Gouffran.

But everything said is true. Pardew does look like a bit of a Charlatan. A fraud.

Pardew has no sense of attacking philosophy. Going forward we hope Cabaye/HBA can produce something for Cisse/Ba, with Tiote & Jonas chipping in. Santon goes forward cuts inside all the time but there's no plan of what to do when he does it. Jonas going forward seems to be an afterthought.

This is probably the single worst thing about our team and Pardew as a manager.

IMO like Sunderland we need a new manager. Someone within the existing system will have no effect.

Surely Pardew is finished here. What a woeful half of football.

Hope the penny drops with Ashley.

If we can produce good quality youngsters and have a manager that can bring them through - he'll be rolling in it.

First thing - chop Pardew.

Honestly, I could go on and on and on, there are dozens of these. The way you paint yourself as someone who warned against the dangers of getting rid of the loathsome c*** is absolutely unbearable.

Absolutely brilliant :lol:

Alan Pardew was Mike Ashley's number one fan. He f***ing loved the way this club is run because it allowed him to get away with being deliberately mediocre. That's why he got the job in the first place, because he was delighted to be asked to help run the expectations of the supporters into the ground, to crush their spirit.

Little irritates me quite so much as reading his f***ing hard luck stories, how he was handcuffed by his cruel employer. He knew what was in his contract and he couldn't get his name on it fast enough.

He did leave for a team that where in the bottom 3 like, I don't think he was loving it.

Aye, it was definitely Mike Ashley that forced him out, not the fanbase that made it perfectly clear how loathed he was. :rolleyes:

His career was done before we hired him and he's managed to squeeze another 5-10 years out of it through sheer sycophancy, arrogance and cynical PR skills.

I admire its purity. A survivor … unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

Class quote.

I can't be bothered to dig out the posts but many felt overall the team had been under achieving by the time he left. Many still believe the remit of "survive comfortably in the PL" is a Pardew idea.

Anyway, I hope the media take note of how he's stoking Palace expectations about Europe.

Luckily I can.

Pardew is to blame for 100% of the negative things at the club - except about 10% of the playing staff consisting of the likes a Tiote & Gouffran.

But everything said is true. Pardew does look like a bit of a Charlatan. A fraud.

Pardew has no sense of attacking philosophy. Going forward we hope Cabaye/HBA can produce something for Cisse/Ba, with Tiote & Jonas chipping in. Santon goes forward cuts inside all the time but there's no plan of what to do when he does it. Jonas going forward seems to be an afterthought.

This is probably the single worst thing about our team and Pardew as a manager.

IMO like Sunderland we need a new manager. Someone within the existing system will have no effect.

Surely Pardew is finished here. What a woeful half of football.

Hope the penny drops with Ashley.

If we can produce good quality youngsters and have a manager that can bring them through - he'll be rolling in it.

First thing - chop Pardew.

Honestly, I could go on and on and on, there are dozens of these. The way you paint yourself as someone who warned against the dangers of getting rid of the loathsome c*** is absolutely unbearable.

I don't get it. I've never pretended to like Alan Pardew. He's just not the worst manager in the world or the division. I've said repeatedly, in the last few days even.. I expected us to be in this position with him last year.

My only thing is that he's never been the core problem at the club, merely a public and ugly symptom. Let's find some other quotes of mine:

The idea Pardew is ruining our club is laughable. The person who is ruining our club is keeping Pardew employed.

Ashley maybe ruining the club but Pardew is ruining the team!

it's a fairly s*** team  anyway. It's the boards ambition for average that has let him get shot of 2 of our better players. 

Pardew is horrible and should be sacked but the club is rotten.

Our team last year was better than 10th and our squad this season (certainly if it had HBA and MYM) is better than 10th.  A decent manager would have us there quite comfortably.

Okay - 8th. Whoopdie doo.

We should be aiming to challenge in that top 6 year in year out. That's not our ambition with this owner.

So Ashley is costing us 2 places and Pardew is costing us 12?  Aye, screw it, let's keep Pardew and go after Ashley.

You'll be in for a rude awakening.

Current squad isn't good enough for NUFC

Why are you quoting Pardew? The mans a puppet and a liar. 

You're saying his teams s*** and his hands are tied yet he's just driven out 2 French internationals and can still put out a team full of internationals. And not International minnows neither.

A half decent manager would have them in and around the Europa spots.

How many are first team international players? Janmaat, Tiote, Cisse. Sissoko, Krul first options off the bench.

Compare us to Everton and Spurs squads we are miles off. We have 3 centre backs ffs.

Pardews an idiot.  But he clearly didn't rate Yanga and the board didn't try to replace him. I love HBA but better managers have fallen out with him.

Look at the work West Ham have put in transfers they look to have a stronger squad. 

I've said it time and time again. What separated us from the dross in the league last season was Cabaye, Remy and to a lesser extent HBA. For whatever reason - all 3 are gone and we haven't replaced them with players that are as good. 

Pardew will relegate us with this lot no doubt. A good manager has us Midtable at best. Ashley would be delighted.  He would celebrate by selling the best player.

He actually did get us midtable and that was the ceiling of that team

Why are you quoting Pardew? The mans a puppet and a liar. 

You're saying his teams s*** and his hands are tied yet he's just driven out 2 French internationals and can still put out a team full of internationals. And not International minnows neither.

A half decent manager would have them in and around the Europa spots.

The team is s***. His hands where tied. Some did have delusions about the quality of the playing squad.

The idea Pardew is ruining our club is laughable. The person who is ruining our club is keeping Pardew employed.

It's not laughable. He's complicit in Ashley's running of it therefore completely responsible for the club we have today.

Eh Pardew is completely responsible for how the club is run? If we had any of the other 19 owners he wouldn't even be here - how can he be completely responsible for anything? He can't even sign his own players.

We'll chase out the useless puppet as we should. But that's not the main problem.

I'm still here with it. I don't rate him. But he wasn't our main problem. The evidence is now clear, he's been gone a year and we are still s***. All that focus on him was misguided. People over rated the teams individuals.

I see where you're coming from, but at the same time Pardew is only a small part of the problem.

Your point has validity but Freddy Shepherd being s**** didn't stop me enjoying Bobby Robson's team. It's extraordinary to say that Pardew is a "small part" of the problem.

Poor and lazy comparison. Freddy Shephard always invested in the club. Not with his own money but he made sure we spent and wanted us to compete. If he landed god managers - we would be brilliant and that only happened once under him. But he tried.

Your ambition is your limit. FS wanted us to be among Europe's elite - we never consolidated that position but that was his aim. Ashley's ambitions involve SD and midtable finishes. We'll never do better than that with him in charge. He'll sell the star players that got him there every season he can. We could hire Klopp and he would just take the £££ from all the players until the well ran-out.

Well. let's push for a better manager first, and then see if that is indeed the case. It's the most sensible first step. Not convinced it would be as straight forward as you say.

I'm all for Pardew going but the most important man in any organisation is the individual in-charge of long term strategy and ambition, planning and finance.

This isn't football manager. You need the powerful people to agree with any managers vision. We won't ever have that under Ashley.

] The bolded - it wasn't crazy. Look... he's gone.. we are still s***.

And Mike, eff off and support Liverpool (L'pool, Lpool, or whatever that gimp calls them) if you feel like that about that absolute charlatan. He's jointly the root cause of the malaise at this football club.

I'm fairly certain his post is just a typical self inflicting Mike joke, just like 99% of his other posts. :lol:

:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.

The crap players under Pardew are still largely here only slower and older and crappier and probably more disillusioned with the club. McClaren was going to be a slight upgrade at best. I don't know how we test that theory.

But, comments-about-the-club/hba-as-reason-for-hate aside, I still think he could have gotten more from the side - in terms of both performances and playing - than the dismal shite on display we had after that fucking miracle 5th.

And Mike, eff off and support Liverpool (L'pool, Lpool, or whatever that gimp calls them) if you feel like that about that absolute charlatan. He's jointly the root cause of the malaise at this football club.

I'm fairly certain his post is just a typical self inflicting Mike joke, just like 99% of his other posts. :lol:

I know, I was steaming at the time. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

The team was underachieving, how can you even suggest those posts need to be dug up? Most thought he was and I expect that most still believe that.