Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Pardew crying is one of time's most golden moments. Beautiful, magical stuff.

The moment the man who had inflicted so much misery on others finally felt it himself.

...And we're now playing beautiful majestic football of course  :rolleyes:

The moment the man who had inflicted so much misery on others finally felt it himself.

:lol: We are now a Ford Fiesta and we drive like one. Under Pardew we were a Mercedes that drove like a Cortina.

:lol: We are now a Ford Fiesta and we drive like one. Under Pardew we were a Mercedes that drove like a Cortina.

So the team that we added 3 first team players is a Fiesta but the original was a Mercedes? LOL

So the team that we added 3 first team players is a Fiesta but the original was a Mercedes? LOL

I'll repeat my old favourite....Villa away, 2012/13.

Krul

Debuchy

Santon

Mbiwa

Coloccini

Anita

Cabaye

Sissoko

Ben Arfa

Remy

Cisse

Krul

Debuchy

Santon

Mbiwa

Coloccini

Anita

Cabaye

Sissoko

Ben Arfa

Remy

Cisse

Was this in that period we where in the top 6? Then we sold our best player then the next 2 best players had their eyes elsewhere? Oh aye that one. Yeah.

Krul

Debuchy

Santon

Mbiwa

Coloccini

Anita

Cabaye

Sissoko

Ben Arfa

Remy

Cisse

Was this in that period we where in the top 6? Then we sold our best player then the next 2 best players had their eyes elsewhere? Oh aye that one. Yeah.

Close. 16th.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Surprised that someone so knowledgeable about the club would think that 2012-13 wasn't the season we nearly got relegated.

This. :lol:

Krul

Debuchy

Santon

Mbiwa

Coloccini

Anita

Cabaye

Sissoko

Ben Arfa

Remy

Cisse

The period where Ben Arfa was shafted after a poor half at Everton maybe. The period where Mbiwa was shoved to cover one of the full-back slots then get dropped for Williamson. The period where Gouffran was starting regularly on the wing? Oh aye that one. Yeah.

Surprised that someone so knowledgeable about the club would think that 2012-13 wasn't the season we nearly got relegated.

We had Remy in that season?

Surprised someone so smug didn't spot the error in date. If the team is correct it's the following season.

I'm not the one claiming some sort of intellectual superiority in every post I make.