Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Was he so shit that we're still shit off his fumes almost a year later?

Half of that year was with Carver tbf. A man with no qualifications, very little education but who is now known the world over as a man with a head like a fucking lasagne.

We were 8th after Pardew's first game (having been 5th on a few occasions previously) and had genuine love for the club, manager and players before he turned up. All of this under Mike Ashley btw and he was actually worse then than he is now.

In his final calender year here he lost 20 PL games, which is our record (for about 20 more hours). It's all his fault.

Alan Pardew was Mike Ashley's number one fan. He f***ing loved the way this club is run because it allowed him to get away with being deliberately mediocre. That's why he got the job in the first place, because he was delighted to be asked to help run the expectations of the supporters into the ground, to crush their spirit.

Little irritates me quite so much as reading his f***ing hard luck stories, how he was handcuffed by his cruel employer. He knew what was in his contract and he couldn't get his name on it fast enough.

He did leave for a team that where in the bottom 3 like, I don't think he was loving it.

Alan Pardew was Mike Ashley's number one fan. He f***ing loved the way this club is run because it allowed him to get away with being deliberately mediocre. That's why he got the job in the first place, because he was delighted to be asked to help run the expectations of the supporters into the ground, to crush their spirit.

Little irritates me quite so much as reading his f***ing hard luck stories, how he was handcuffed by his cruel employer. He knew what was in his contract and he couldn't get his name on it fast enough.

He did leave for a team that where in the bottom 3 like, I don't think he was loving it.

Aye, it was definitely Mike Ashley that forced him out, not the fanbase that made it perfectly clear how loathed he was. :rolleyes:

I hope palace qualify for Europe, then have a relegation battle for the next 3 years. While the media slag off the palace supporters, saying that they expect too much, and he is doing a good job blah blah.

I can't be bothered to dig out the posts but many felt overall the team had been under achieving by the time he left. Many still believe the remit of "survive comfortably in the PL" is a Pardew idea.

Anyway, I hope the media take note of how he's stoking Palace expectations about Europe.

Luckily I can.

Pardew is to blame for 100% of the negative things at the club - except about 10% of the playing staff consisting of the likes a Tiote & Gouffran.

But everything said is true. Pardew does look like a bit of a Charlatan. A fraud.

Pardew has no sense of attacking philosophy. Going forward we hope Cabaye/HBA can produce something for Cisse/Ba, with Tiote & Jonas chipping in. Santon goes forward cuts inside all the time but there's no plan of what to do when he does it. Jonas going forward seems to be an afterthought.

This is probably the single worst thing about our team and Pardew as a manager.

IMO like Sunderland we need a new manager. Someone within the existing system will have no effect.

Surely Pardew is finished here. What a woeful half of football.

Hope the penny drops with Ashley.

If we can produce good quality youngsters and have a manager that can bring them through - he'll be rolling in it.

First thing - chop Pardew.

Honestly, I could go on and on and on, there are dozens of these. The way you paint yourself as someone who warned against the dangers of getting rid of the loathsome cunt is absolutely unbearable.

Aye, it was definitely Mike Ashley that forced him out, not the fanbase that made it perfectly clear how loathed he was. :rolleyes:

He couldn't believe his luck, having been plucked from the lower leagues with his reputation shot and then growing his reputation via his own hot air over the course of 4 years, then having another Premier League job to stroll into when it was clear he'd outstayed his welcome at NUFC.

His career was done before we hired him and he's managed to squeeze another 5-10 years out of it through sheer sycophancy, arrogance and cynical PR skills.

[emoji38] I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.

Fuck off Mike

Yours sincerely,

Everyone

Mike's American as far as I know so I can be a little forgiving. The College Dropout on the other hand could be Pardew in disguise. Always taking credit for other people's hard work like a smarmy cunt.

I can't be bothered to dig out the posts but many felt overall the team had been under achieving by the time he left. Many still believe the remit of "survive comfortably in the PL" is a Pardew idea.

Anyway, I hope the media take note of how he's stoking Palace expectations about Europe.

Luckily I can.

Pardew is to blame for 100% of the negative things at the club - except about 10% of the playing staff consisting of the likes a Tiote & Gouffran.

But everything said is true. Pardew does look like a bit of a Charlatan. A fraud.

Pardew has no sense of attacking philosophy. Going forward we hope Cabaye/HBA can produce something for Cisse/Ba, with Tiote & Jonas chipping in. Santon goes forward cuts inside all the time but there's no plan of what to do when he does it. Jonas going forward seems to be an afterthought.

IMO like Sunderland we need a new manager. Someone within the existing system will have no effect.

If we can produce good quality youngsters and have a manager that can bring them through - he'll be rolling in it.

Honestly, I could go on and on and on, there are dozens of these. The way you paint yourself as someone who warned against the dangers of getting rid of the loathsome c*** is absolutely unbearable.

Get in, man. :lol: You never fail to disappoint, Wullie. And TCD if you say don't quote me again kindly do one.

Luckily I can.

Honestly, I could go on and on and on, there are dozens of these. The way you paint yourself as someone who warned against the dangers of getting rid of the loathsome cunt is absolutely unbearable.

:lol: That's brilliant

And Mike, eff off and support Liverpool (L'pool, Lpool, or whatever that gimp calls them) if you feel like that about that absolute charlatan. He's jointly the root cause of the malaise at this football club.

Luckily I can.

:mackems:

That's some prize ownage right there :lol:

Luckily I can.

:lol:

Name change to Wullie's bitch.  :lol:

Luckily I can.

Honestly, I could go on and on and on, there are dozens of these. The way you paint yourself as someone who warned against the dangers of getting rid of the loathsome c*** is absolutely unbearable.

:lol:

Name change to Wullie's bitch.  :lol:

Oh please.

Luckily I can.

:lol: Fucking hell.

His career was done before we hired him and he's managed to squeeze another 5-10 years out of it through sheer sycophancy, arrogance and cynical PR skills.

I admire its purity. A survivor … unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.