Crystal Palace manager

Mick

He's been away now for almost a year, and he's still going on about us?!

He's been away now for almost a year, and we're still going on about him?!

Visit the Ben Arfa thread, watch the video and you'll understand why he's still being talked about.

Pardew should never be forgiven for what he robbed us of

He's been away now for almost a year, and he's still going on about us?!

He's been away now for almost a year, and we're still going on about him?!

Visit the Ben Arfa thread, watch the video and you'll understand why he's still being talked about.

Pardew should never be forgiven for what he robbed us of

:weep:

Guest firetotheworks

I would say that him going to Chelsea would be the funniest thing possible, but knowing us the cunt would luck his way to the league.

http://i.imgur.com/PrZyr2I.png

He's just been on Sky Sports News saying exactly this!

He is the media darling.

Do any of these thick bastards not even look at his record here for the last 12 months and the kind of football we played?

Do they just remember the 5th place season and forget about everything after that? :kasper:

http://i.imgur.com/PrZyr2I.png

He's just been on Sky Sports News saying exactly this!

He is the media darling.

Do any of these thick b******s not even look at his record here for the last 12 months and the kind of football we played?

Do they just remember the 5th place season and forget about everything after that? :kasper:

Yes.

Thick cunts don't even look at the entire body of his work. He's not won or proven anything over the entirety of his managerial career. He's come up short time again, and he's been absolutely destroyed by better managers year over year. He's a plan-a manager who relies on keeping things tight, nicking a goal and relying on 1 to 3 players to basically be in the best from of their lives. This is a man who has the ego of Mourinho, the inflated self-belief that he's one of the top managers in the game, and the trophy cabinet picking up dust.

I can't wait for him to get what he deserves and crash and burn once and for all. The day Bolaise and Zaha leave, Puncheon goes back to being Puncheon, and Cabaye's legs finally give out will be brilliant.

talking absolute bollocks about perez.

“He has a special quality that you don’t see in too many players and everyone at Newcastle could see that as soon as he arrived at the club.”

“We asked him to adapt to the pace of the Premier League very quickly as soon as he arrived at Newcastle and that wasn’t easy for him at the start.”

“He needed some time to appreciate what was needed in this league, but technique wise, he is top class.”

“He has improved in the Premier League now and that is good to see. We always knew there was a special player in there and I’m not surprised to see him doing well.”

lying cunt.

he didn't play him until he was desperate for options, and perez didn't take time to adapt. he took to the premier league almost immediately.

Came on as sub for the last half hour in the opening game against City and nearly scored with his first touch.

Thick cunts don't even look at the entire body of his work. He's not won or proven anything over the entirety of his managerial career. He's come up short time again, and he's been absolutely destroyed by better managers year over year. He's a plan-a manager who relies on keeping things tight, nicking a goal and relying on 1 to 3 players to basically be in the best from of their lives. This is a man who has the ego of Mourinho, the inflated self-belief that he's one of the top managers in the game, and the trophy cabinet picking up dust.

I can't wait for him to get what he deserves and crash and burn once and for all. The day Bolaise and Zaha leave, Puncheon goes back to being Puncheon, and Cabaye's legs finally give out will be brilliant.

http://i68.tinypic.com/35c0aw5.jpg

FRET. ENDEAVOUR. MAGIC.