Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

Got 11s tomorrow, not feeling too bad but usually 2 days after that I get sore.

Big shout to LFEE for doing a lot of the organising. Can't have been an easy day with what happened to his grandad the night before but was a class host from start to finish. Says it all that he wanted to make sure we had a great day for Jon as organised. Canny player n all!

Team B, please look after the trophy :lol:

I have never been so achey, I am ruined. Can't believe I did a leg day on friday at the gym and then this s*** on saturday morning. Once again, chuffed with the whole thing and hope I can make it next year!

90% is probably from the over-enthusiatic backheel :lol:

Today was canny like. Cheers to whoever sorted it. In my hungover state I barely remember many or any names but it was good craic none the less. the very left footed lad on our team was a particular threat for us...GROOVY...

:lol: Think that might've been Zaius, every time he got the ball everyone on the opposing team was like "DIVENT LET HIM GET ON HIS LEFT!"

Aye it was, no right foot at all. Figured out in 5-a-side after about 5 minutes :lol:

Top marks LFEE too, for the whole organisation. :thup:

I have to say LFEE is an absolutely exceptional human being. To not only organise everything but also be such a ridiculously good host given the circumstances says a lot about him. Cheers once again Paul, appreciated.

Guest neesy111

LFEE my condolances about your Granddad and thanks for everything this weekend.  Top bloke.

Glad everyone enjoyed the tournament and drinks were good last night.

Even the toon won.