Other clubs’ stadiums

Disco

Archway Sheet Metal were a pain in the arse, but it's ultimately easier to deal with one firm rather than the stuff other clubs would have to deal with, and the East side had local pitches rather than, say, listed housing.

A jerry can and a box of matches, wasn't it?

:shifty:

Love this btw

4bpNKSCl.jpg

The big kop stand goes over where it used to be, so adding that is a nice little touch

It's insane to me that the stand at one end of the new stadium extends over the centre spot, as the Park Lane stand essentially starts in the same place as the new kop.

Edit: fucking got the wrong end - I'm getting old.

Have to say like, if we ever got an owner rich enough to build us something like that, I’d gladly leave SJP.

I'm sure we could knock it down a rebuild on the same spot to keep that enviable city center position.

The thing is where do we relocate for a few years while it is built - I'm sure Sunderland would be happy to share their stadium :lol:

Have to say like, if we ever got an owner rich enough to build us something like that, I’d gladly leave SJP.

I'm sure we could knock it down a rebuild on the same spot to keep that enviable city center position.

The thing is where do we relocate for a few years while it is built - I'm sure Sunderland would be happy to share their stadium :lol:

You know for a fact the FA would force us to play our home games at the training ground. No special treatment for us.

This is what I hate about the Wembley thing. Crowds should be limited to what the maximum capacity of WHL was.

You know for a fact the FA would force us to play our home games at the training ground. No special treatment for us.

This is what I hate about the Wembley thing. Crowds should be limited to what the maximum capacity of WHL was.

i thought they had restricted it in some capacity

Guest neesy111

i thought they had restricted it in some capacity

Only by the council as Wembley's license only allowed for so many events.

The capacity is restricted to 51K which is less than the capacity of the new WHL.

The capacity is restricted to 51K which is less than the capacity of the new WHL.

uXXwAPd.png

sBnCjsm.png

pblRXvL.png

Guest neesy111

Only some of the games are.

Just revive Castle Leazes if it were to ever happen, Dolly Potter is long dead.

Earlier in the season and last season they weren't.

The deal to allow them to use it from December onwards restricted the capacity to 51K.

Guest neesy111

The deal to allow them to use it from December onwards restricted the capacity to 51K.

Wrong.

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2017/12/20/tottenham-hotspur-crowds-at-wembley-2017-2018-attendances-stats-premier-league-champions-league-cup/

Wrong.

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2017/12/20/tottenham-hotspur-crowds-at-wembley-2017-2018-attendances-stats-premier-league-champions-league-cup/

Fuck me Neesy, what's with the Donald Trump stuff? :lol: Did you read what he wrote?

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/tottenham-wembley-season-new-stadium-15400190

The deal to stay on restricted capacity. We're apparently trying to negotiate an increase for certain games.

Guest neesy111

Wrong.

f*** me Neesy, what's with the Donald Trump stuff? :lol: Did you read what he wrote?

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/tottenham-wembley-season-new-stadium-15400190

The deal to stay on restricted capacity. We're apparently trying to negotiate an increase for certain games.

My bad, yes it is restricted going forward.  But it was suggested by upjest it was restricted last season which it clearly wasn't for most games.

Wrong.

f*** me Neesy, what's with the Donald Trump stuff? :lol: Did you read what he wrote?

My bad, yes it is restricted going forward.  But it was suggested by upjest it was restricted last season which it clearly wasn't for most games.

:lol: He says exactly the opposite.

If we were to ever do the same ourselves we'd be best to relocate to Leazes Park or something because we're pretty restricted at SJP. We wouldnt have room for the Spurs stadium there for a start. Leazes wouldnt be too far to move to.