SackPardew.com

Decky

'Ultimately we must still support the team' agree with that line 110%, cheering Hull players to win wouldn't be the right way to act.

You and the rest of the idiots just want Pardew to retain his job.

Well we will see the reaction 'If' we score and take the lead on Saturday. If people boo, then they shouldn't go to the match in the first place. Players still need support regardless.

You are part of the problem. Please leave this place.

If we win, he's not getting sacked regardless of how much we protest against him imo. Bearing that in mind, I don't see the logic in "supporting the players" if you want Pardew out.

Guest Roger Kint

I hate this idea that the fans have a duty to do anything. We're the reason the club exists, we can do what we fucking want.

This. Besides 90% of fans sit in bastard silence for the full game anyway. How is that supporting the players?

I hate this idea that the fans have a duty to do anything. We're the reason the club exists, we can do what we fucking want.

This. Besides 90% of fans sit in bastard silence for the full game anyway. How is that supporting the players?

Prawn sandwich brigade.

The person that's incapable of understanding that you can - and should - both:

1. Protest against Alan Pardew and hope for results that would see him leave

2. Love the club and want what's in its best interests long-term

is a very, very dumb one indeed.

I don't think it's possible to support the team and hurl 90 minutes of vile abuse at the manager at the same time TBH.

I think the players realise though. Demonstrated by the abuse given to Pardew at Soton and the players still coming to applaud them at the end of the game.

I don't think it's possible to support the team and hurl 90 minutes of vile abuse at the manager at the same time TBH.

1. Holding up banners and signs that say Sack Pardew ≠ "90 minutes of vile abuse"

2. Supporting the team ≠ supporting the club

I think the players realise though. Demonstrated by the abuse given to Pardew at Soton and the players still coming to applaud them at the end of the game.

Yeah sure. At this stage the players are beyond help anyway, they look absolutely finished.

Reluctantly, tbf :lol: Janmaat was the only one to come within 20 metres.

1. Holding up banners and signs that say Sack Pardew ≠ "90 minutes of vile abuse"

1. If you think it's going to be just banners you're dreaming.

2. I don't know what you mean, I never suggested otherwise

3. I support the protests

Cabella

Ayoze    Riviere    Sammy

Janmaat

Supporters

1. If you think it's going to just banners you're dreaming.

Supporting the team = wanting 3 points v Hull at all costs

Supporting the club = being aware that a short-term loss is best if it leads to a long-term gain

I'm not saying you are or are not supporting the protests, that's not really relevant, but if you aren't willing to see that you can support the club by making sure to bring about regime change, whatever the atmosphere on the day does to the result, then we can't ever see eye to eye.

1. If you think it's going to just banners you're dreaming.

Supporting the team = wanting 3 points v Hull at all costs

Supporting the club = being aware that a short-term loss is best if it leads to a long-term gain

I'm not saying you are or are not supporting the protests, that's not really relevant, but if you aren't willing to see that you can support the club by making sure to bring about regime change, whatever the atmosphere on the day does to the result, then we can't ever see eye to eye.

But I agree. I never suggested fans were doing anything wrong, I just don't think they can support the team on Saturday because every focus will be on abusing Pardew.

The fact they done it at all speaks volumes in my eyes.

I like Janmaat.