SackPardew.com

Decky

steve wraith @stevewraith  ·  3h

Protests simply don't work at Newcastle United. I should know. I was asked by NUST committee member and MAOC leader Graeme Cansdale

to pose as a vicar on the infamous funeral and all it did was bring more ridicule to our our fan base and publicise a well known sports brand

:lol: crease

Protests simply don't work at Newcastle United. I should know. I was asked by NUST committee member and MAOC leader Graeme Cansdale

to pose as a vicar on the infamous funeral and all it did was bring more ridicule to our our fan base and publicise a well known sports brand

Knowing full well that he would agree, they probably thought it would at least be good for a laugh.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-07/2/8/enhanced/webdr09/anigif_enhanced-buzz-17097-1404302767-15.gif

Guest firetotheworks

Steve Wraith makes a tit of himself, therefore in his mind ALL PROTESTS DON'T WORK. :lol:

I'm fucking creased. Completely sums him up.

:lol: it's amazing

NUST, Wraith and Dix meander from being a total embarrassment to a complete irrelevance and back again. How they think they speak for all fans when 50% of mags haven't heard of them and the other 50 fucking hate them is beyond me.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-07/2/8/enhanced/webdr09/anigif_enhanced-buzz-17097-1404302767-15.gif

:lol: Wait, what?!

Bloke in white jersey won it eventually.

:lol: Didn't even notice him :yao: ing through the fracas.

They, especially Wraith are self-serving attention seekers. He's a self appointed fan spokesman, just like that other cockend - Frank Gilmour from a few years ago. If the protest is a success on Saturday, they will sharp shut up. They are just trying to discredit it and steal some thunder. Wankers.

Fucking wankers treating it as a popularity contest and trying to discredit or claim responsibility for any positive action,  as theirs is non-existent, rather than backing action that makes positive change more likely. One of the great things about sackpardew.com is that not only has it developed organically from fans, they haven't plastered their name all over it, it's about the club not them.