SackPardew.com

Decky

Guest Howaythetoon

:lol: if it was anything to do with here it would have been done months ago and badly too.

FWIW I find the change in .com's stance to be the most telling. They have a long history of being the go to guys for NUFC news and undoubtedly have the best connections to the media and fan groups.

Definite change in attitude from them of late and they are not normally quick to change. Think they are building up to a crescendo a lot of activity from them today too.

Aye, I notice that as well.

Given that so many people are behind it I think it could well be a group from a few different places who finally put their egos behind them. People have been so quick to play up the anonymity so it would make sense.

I reckon nufc.com and the fanzines have something to do with it. About f***ing time someone got together and did something non self promoting anyway, eg that w***** Wraith and the shambles that was/is Nust.

All the fanzines, nufc.com and the usual personalities are saying they are completely in the dark about who is responsible.

The whole thing has been absolutely fantastic! As I've said previously, well done to whoever is behind it! Mind, I'm convinced it's Mike Ashley!

I'm being f***ing stupid but I'd love it if KK was involved. He did personally say to me that there are many people out there in the background who want to oust Ashley, but its just not that easy to remove a billionaire, that in time we will get our club back, however. Is this the beginning? I hope so.

Funnily enough I saw Freddy Shepherd get a similar mention recently.

:lol: if it was anything to do with here it would have been done months ago and badly too.

FWIW I find the change in .com's stance to be the most telling. They have a long history of being the go to guys for NUFC news and undoubtedly have the best connections to the media and fan groups.

Definite change in attitude from them of late and they are not normally quick to change. Think they are building up to a crescendo a lot of activity from them today too.

Aye, I notice that as well.

A lot of the articles have had their hallmarks too. They used to write with a similar style in their match reports. Also the common perception that they are close to the club would explain the clandestine nature of the site.

Given that so many people are behind it I think it could well be a group from a few different places who finally put their egos behind them. People have been so quick to play up the anonymity so it would make sense.

I reckon nufc.com and the fanzines have something to do with it. About f***ing time someone got together and did something non self promoting anyway, eg that w***** Wraith and the shambles that was/is Nust.

All the fanzines, nufc.com and the usual personalities are saying they are completely in the dark about who is responsible.

Perfect cover story tbh and they've the clout and contacts to get away with it and get something moving so quickly; agree on and constantly mention the anonymity to make it a thing then get down to business undercover.

Might be wrong like but that's what I reckon.

Guest Howaythetoon

They have to be involved, the quality of writing, the stats etc. Nufc.com pretty much houses all the stats anway and Biffa is a brilliant writer at times. The statement where they said "watch out for Carver", that is very much .com like imo. I originally thought it was someone from TT and then Caulkin, but why would he go out of his way to do this? Ex players? Shep? Nah, this is from the likes of nufc.com and the fanzines imo. Either way, again, thank fuck because something needs done.

Awesome stuff from SackPardew.com and that guy on TalkSport did fantastically well. Whoever they are they get my vote and if it is someone from here, all the better.

Now that you mention it, Stifler seems to have been rather quiet lately....

Awesome stuff from SackPardew.com and that guy on TalkSport did fantastically well. Whoever they are they get my vote and if it is someone from here, all the better.

Now that you mention it, Stifler seems to have been rather quiet lately....

He was running the yes vote for Scotland.

Just listened to that Talksport interview. Mr anonymous came across brilliantly, got his points across well and answered all questions expertly that were fired at him which must be hard when you're live on air. Well done to him :thup:

You have a link?

There you go.

Convinced people from here are behind the site. Absolutely convinced.

Funny you say that because my first suspicions were someone like Peasepud who was excellent with websites and programming from what I remember, and the site is very slick, similar to Toontastic's main site...

Also its hardly even mentioned on TT by the looks of it...

As if its from here man :lol:

Exactly, takes 3 months to get the bloody awards organised.  When Mike can get his arse into gear!

:lol: Motherfucker I have never been involved with the awards!