SackPardew.com

Decky

Anderson had a full on rant with Pryde tonight, about the planned protests.

Basically saying shouldn't happen during the match, should be before and after.

What good will that do, when the target of the protests wouldn't be there before or afterwards??!!

Yeah me and Slim DM them on twitter and donated the hope banner to them. Thought we may as well

Yeah right. It's you.

:lol: There is no chance ManDoon has the skills to be able to manage this shit man. He can't even manage his own feet.

Tin Hat on but I tend to agree with Ando on that.

I want pardew gone, but I also want to go and watch and enjoy a football match with my 11 year old who neither cares nor understands about protests (except she's hated pardew from day one cos he's got terrible hair!) and I don't want us to become cut adrift at the bottom with no new manager in sight to save us.

I think Hull last season showed his job is as safe as houses unfortunately.

Aye well. Thankfully a lot of people disagree with you and see the bigger picture. Your measly tin hat will not block our mighty arrows.

Tee hee.

I just think sometimes too much protest during the match itself can be counter productive and first and foremost I want to see a good game and a win always.

Aye well. Thankfully a lot of people disagree with you and see the bigger picture. Your measly tin hat will not block our mighty arrows.

Tee hee.

I just think sometimes too much protest during the match itself can be counter productive and first and foremost I want to see a good game and a win always.

Under pardew you will see 5 wins this season, 0 good games, and a lot of defeats.

Get rid of Pardew, and there is a chance you might see more than 5 wins, and perhaps even a good game once in a while.

Your daughter will never love NUFC if it remains in it's current state of shite. She'll probably decide to be a City fan in a few years time unless we ignite change.

I want pardew gone, but I also want to go and watch and enjoy a football match with my 11 year old who neither cares nor understands about protests (except she's hated pardew from day one cos he's got terrible hair!) and I don't want us to become cut adrift at the bottom with no new manager in sight to save us.

Should prob just let him crack on then tbh :thup:

May increase the chances of Ashley leaving.

Tee hee.

there is the odd occasion when a win in the now is immensely damaging to the points total at the end of the season.  I'd take a defeat on Saturday if it meant Pardew was jettisoned into the Tyne, since it seems pretty clear to me that his mismanagement is the greatest danger posed to our survival, and the longer we have him, the more fucked we are.

The fat man is stubborn. He does the opposite of what everyone else wants just to spite people because he can.

I want pardew gone but I still want to see a good game and more importantly a win on Saturday as I don't want the players confidence to get any lower than it already is by seeing us lose and be cut a drift at the bottom.

We'll be cut adrift within a month if this lame duck manager remains in place. If your idea is support is sitting quietly and letting that happen then get on with it. I think it's the opposite of support personally.

We won 3-0 against Cardiff btw but don't let that get in the way of such nonsense.

Pardew must be shitting himself about what is going to happen on Saturday.

If I was him, and assuming he is just clinging on for his pay-off now, I would just go and take a shitload of class A's at 2.30pm so come kick off I could pretend I was in a different, happier place. It's gonna be inhumane and if he wasn't such a cunt I would probably feel sorry for him.

We'll be cut adrift within a month if this lame duck manager remains in place. If your idea is support is sitting quietly and letting that happen then get on with it. I think it's the opposite of support personally.

We won 3-0 against Cardiff btw but don't let that get in the way of such nonsense.

We were very very fortunate to win 3-0 against Cardiff iirc.

Personally I will go and support the team as always and hope we win.

Doesn't mean I don't want a new manager, owner and players.

Tee hee.

Aye, protests may cause the team to concede multiple goals and fail to score at the other end...

Perhaps we should just get behind the lads and Pards and hope for the best?  :snod: