SackPardew.com

Decky

Hi dispelled the 4-3-3 with Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa for no reason whatsoever. We hadn't even had a bad result using it, and we looked bloody frightening going forward. Allegedly because Ba was in a bit of a strop. More cowardice from Pardew ... quelle surprise.

Got thumped by Wigan. He thought 4-4-2 was a more solid system and we faced the mighty Chelsea away next so he went with that. That's one of the few moves he made that made some sense.

I see the chronicle are running an article of Pardew myths, no doubt inspired by sackpardew.com.

Just seen their twitter I think it's more than one person running it.

@SackPardew: @NUFCarterSam Thankfully we're a large group consisting of people in different fields, so we've been making our limited funds go a long way.

Massive respect to whoever is / are behind this website! They've done a superb job with it and the national media and pundits are quoting various stats from it!

Well done - top stuff!

It's getting a lot of exposure because the articles are fluent and coherent. It's hard to argue with points in football when they're put forward in such a clear and distinct manner. The amount of evidence towards Pardew's incompetence here is staggering and the way it's presented is professionally done. Honestly think this website will have played a huge part when he gets the boot at the end of the week.

Predicting a loss at SJP with chaos to ensue. Honestly think Ashley will have no choice but to sack him, to save face for his brand more than anything else.

I think the parody banner/logo is a stroke of genius. That's more likely to Ashley's attention and really piss him off than the black and white ones. It's also the first time we used anything that he values against him.

Need to get thousands printed and handed out, and get it all over social media.

Hope it works :)

Sack Pardew @SackPardew  ·  5m

At present we are working with the local authority and police to facilitate a peaceful, organised protest. http://sackpardew.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/SACKPARDEW-1.pdf … #NUFC

Sack Pardew @SackPardew  ·  6m

We have a bulk order of display cards intended for distribution but you can even bring your own: http://sackpardew.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/SACKPARDEW1.doc … #NUFC #PardewOut

Man, this is impressive stuff. Sat here at work smiling to myself like a loon  :lol:

Between, the Bailey tweets, the Ben Arfa sackpardew.com clause, and that sports direct sackpardew.com banner I'm absolutely giddy!

I wonder if Ashley's looked at it, or delegated someone to read it and report back.

Must have. The banner was advertising the website as much as making a statement. Though how anyone can read their content and not instantly think the guy needs to go is beyond me.

I wonder if Ashley's looked at it, or delegated someone to read it and report back.

If he hasn't already, he will do after Saturday. His marketing/brand team should be concerned about the negative connotations of the brand being associated with the sack pardew campaign

This would make an awesome case study if it works. I can this being the inspiration for a lot of similar campaigns at other clubs.

Pardew wasn't under any pressure at all in the media after the Palace game then this site launches and they want his head on a stick after only a few days. Can only say it's been hugely effective so far.

At present we are working with the local authority and police to facilitate a peaceful, organised protest. http://sackpardew.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/SACKPARDEW-1.pdf … #NUFC

We have a bulk order of display cards intended for distribution but you can even bring your own: http://sackpardew.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/SACKPARDEW1.doc … #NUFC #PardewOut

Imagine a humongous one of those being flown over SJP between 3pm and 5pm on Saturday?! I wonder how much that would cost?!

This would make an awesome case study if it works. I can this being the inspiration for a lot of similar campaigns at other clubs.

Pardew wasn't under any pressure at all in the media after the Palace game then this site launches and they want his head on a stick after only a few days. Can only say it's been hugely effective so far.

Hull City (h) - Saturday 20th September

We would love to see a packed St. James' Park with thousands of these being held up to hammer it home that Mike Ashley has no option but to Sack Pardew.

We'll be providing links later in the week so you can print your own, or alternatively you can collect them at one of the many co-operating city centre pubs. A full list will follow.

The wheels are most definitely in motion.

10641271_349675608531451_8655995857989497902_n.png?oh=f44492bd68a33364ce65db4ffcd6bf03&oe=548906D6&__gda__=1418777198_cacd6b758934aaaff1c32fb4692de684

these guys are fantastic

Imagine a humongous one of those being flown over SJP between 3pm and 5pm on Saturday?! I wonder how much that would cost?!

It cost £840 for the Moyes Out one.