SackPardew.com

Decky

Hull City (h) - Saturday 20th September

We would love to see a packed St. James' Park with thousands of these being held up to hammer it home that Mike Ashley has no option but to Sack Pardew.

We'll be providing links later in the week so you can print your own, or alternatively you can collect them at one of the many co-operating city centre pubs. A full list will follow.

The wheels are most definitely in motion.

10641271_349675608531451_8655995857989497902_n.png?oh=f44492bd68a33364ce65db4ffcd6bf03&oe=548906D6&__gda__=1418777198_cacd6b758934aaaff1c32fb4692de684

these guys are fantastic

You could easily replace a genuine sign with that without too many noticing like.

I don't think I've ever seen a campaign against a manager like this one, but Pardew's brought it on himself by allowing Ashley to keep him here when he should have been bombed out following the home losses to the mackems and Liverpool.

I don't think I've ever seen a campaign against a manager like this one, but Pardew's brought it on himself by allowing Ashley to keep him here when he should have been bombed out following the home losses to the mackems and Liverpool.

Don't remind me! I had £10 on him at 50s to be the next manager to go a few days after the Mackem game! Still can't believe he didn't get binned after The Dippers bashed us!

Man, this is impressive stuff. Sat here at work smiling to myself like a loon  :lol:

Between, the Bailey tweets, the Ben Arfa sackpardew.com clause, and that sports direct sackpardew.com banner I'm absolutely giddy!

What's this?

Rumours Ben Arfa can invoke a clause to return to Newcastle in January if Pardew is gone. Started by a French guy that says he heard this on Canal + in France yesterday, from Ben Arfa's agent.