SackPardew.com

Decky

We'll be cut adrift within a month if this lame duck manager remains in place. If your idea is support is sitting quietly and letting that happen then get on with it. I think it's the opposite of support personally.

We won 3-0 against Cardiff btw but don't let that get in the way of such nonsense.

We were very very fortunate to win 3-0 against Cardiff iirc.

Personally I will go and support the team as always and hope we win.

Doesn't mean I don't want a new manager, owner and players.

A protest against Pardew is a vote of support to (most of) the players imo. They've stopped playing for him because they know what we know. They'll want him gone as quick as we do.

Tee hee.

I just think sometimes too much protest during the match itself can be counter productive and first and foremost I want to see a good game and a win always.

Whereas too much positive noise makes us concede, so I guess we need to sit silent and accept EVERYTHING!

I don't understand some people who believe that supporting the team and giving Pardew a hard time are mutually exclusive. At the Cardiff game the crowd were right behind the team, it was probably one of the best atmospheres of the season - and we got our point across loud and clear.

And John Anderson cannot make his mind up. Just yesterday he admitted that as a player, protests in the stand have absolutely no impact on performances.

I don't understand some people who believe that supporting the team and giving Pardew a hard time are mutually exclusive. At the Cardiff game the crowd were right behind the team, it was probably one of the best atmospheres of the stadium.

And John Anderson cannot make his mind up. Just yesterday he admitted that as a player, protests in the stand have absolutely no impact on performances.

It's just a bandwagon that people jump on tbh. Too many people like that. Anyone willing to accept, or even worse, defend mediocrity deserves nothing better than it.

I don't understand some people who believe that supporting the team and giving Pardew a hard time are mutually exclusive. At the Cardiff game the crowd were right behind the team, it was probably one of the best atmospheres of the stadium.

Spot on. If anything I think a passionate, loud crowd brings out the best in players much better than a complacent, silent one. It's not as if most of our squad will even know what we're singing either. :lol:

I'm not able to get online often enough before the weekend to follow what's going on with this, but I'll be at the game in the leazes corner (L2C)

Could someone possibly private message me with the protest details, or details of where to get those banners or whatever - when the info becomes available?  I'll get an email with a PM so I'll be able to see it easily. 

Cheers!

Pardew must be shitting himself about what is going to happen on Saturday.

If I was him, and assuming he is just clinging on for his pay-off now, I would just go and take a shitload of class A's at 2.30pm so come kick off I could pretend I was in a different, happier place. It's gonna be inhumane and if he wasn't such a cunt I would probably feel sorry for him.

I would absolutely love it if he went into the post match interview chewing his eye brows off. :lol:

Guest zicomartin

He has them playing short sided games in training now, as defending for 90mins obviously isnt working. No shit.

Thats the last roll of the dice.

Just do what Keegan did, and it will all magically right itself.

"We are gonna score more goals than you... " :frantic:  :fool:

Hate that "protests at the match have a bad effect on the players" line, they probably hate the c*** as much as we do.

It doesn't stand up to scrutiny either. Our only home win in months came when we booed Pardew so much he couldn't leave his seat.

yes the last one coincided with our last win and Anita is already quoted saying it didn't effect the players and Tiote was on the radio today saying players weren't effected against Southampton either.

Guest neesy111

Hate that "protests at the match have a bad effect on the players" line, they probably hate the cunt as much as we do.

It doesn't stand up to scrutiny either. Our only home win in months came when we booed Pardew so much he couldn't leave his seat.

Also our start on saturday, when we were shite from the 1st minute.