A letter of resignation.

MKSC

I'd imagine most sane fans look at our club and think 'Thank f*** that's not happening to us', not 'Lol look at them fans'.

friends of mine feel awful for us, they like generally are unable to comprehend the lack of ambition and the piss take. It's like, "what...wait, this seems like they are doing it on purpose?" "why loan out HBA to a premier league club?" etc.

I'd imagine most sane fans look at our club and think 'Thank f*** that's not happening to us', not 'Lol look at them fans'.

friends of mine feel awful for us, they like generally are unable to comprehend the lack of ambition and the p*ss take. It's like, "what...wait, this seems like they are doing it on purpose?" "why loan out HBA to a premier league club?" etc.

Mine don't understand why this time is worse than the others (relegation, Kinnear) etc. That said, not one of them support a team outside the seven, most of them had to endure the immense suffering of Moyes, which I of course have all the time in the world for..

All a bit scouse this mind.

So fuck. It's emotional stuff. The state of NUFC always dictates my mood so I can sympathise with MKSC.

Resignation letters like this are pathetic man and give others more ammunition to laugh at us.

It's scouse in the extreme.

The club would be a much better one if our supporters demanded the extremely high standards that Liverpool fans do.

I could see how someone could resign TBH, just not go to support someone else. I could see myself becoming one of those appalling general football fans who don't really have a club.

Few more year of this and I'll be a general football fan like. Could never actively support another club though.

Guest Howaythetoon

give others more ammunition to laugh at us.

Who genuinely gives a rats arse what others think about us? Seriously, I have never understood this mentality from fans. Btw, outside of the interweb, I find the vast majority of fans who I come into contact with have nothing but good things to say about NUFC and NUFC fans. I work all over the UK, Scotland and Wales and we are regarded as a big club, big fan base, very passionate etc. and who deserve success even.

give others more ammunition to laugh at us.

Who genuinely gives a rats arse what others think about us? Seriously, I have never understood this mentality from fans. Btw, outside of the interweb, I find the vast majority of fans who I come into contact with have nothing but good things to say about NUFC and NUFC fans. I work all over the UK, Scotland and Wales and we are regarded as a big club, big fan base, very passionate etc. and who deserve success even.

HTT, spot on - I'm out here in the US as many know and you generally get 2 versions of comments - the idiots or the knowledgeable ones. The idiots aren't worth talking about, just stupid casual fans who think they know the sport or the game. In relation to the knowledgeable ones its always "...good lord if they get it right there..." or "When SJP starts rocking...." or "Matches like Chelsea 2-0 and Chelsea 3-2 at home for Newcastle, you can just see the sleeping giant WANTS to be awakened, that giant isn't the players on the pitch, its the fans - give them what they want and they'll roar you to victory" - a good buddy of mine was saying to another trying to explain the potential of our club.

Jesus fucking Christ.  The dude was just expressing his great frustration and sadness at the rotten state of this club.  Ian, don't go around claiming that this forum criticizes anyone who doesn't toe the anti-Pardew line when the few supafans come here and slate somebody for expressing their sadness.

The ujpests of the world deserve all the shit that they get thrown at them.