A letter of resignation.

MKSC

In less than three weeks, whoever is behind this has brought worldwide attention to Pardew's shameful record on and off the pitch, resulting in Pardew himself referencing stuff about his own habits, the club beefing up the stewarding for a match and the completely unprecedented event of Mike Ashley giving comments to SSN to clarify his opinion on Pardew's position.

Irrespective of the inactions of people in the ground for whatever reason, the club is well and truly rattled. That's a massive achievement already.

In less than three weeks, whoever is behind this has brought worldwide attention to Pardew's shameful record on and off the pitch, resulting in Pardew himself referencing stuff about his own habits, the club beefing up the stewarding for a match and the completely unprecedented event of Mike Ashley giving comments to SSN to clarify his opinion.

Irrespective of the inactions of people in the ground for whatever reason, the club is well and truly rattled. That's a massive achievement already.

:thup:

It's easy to forget this as the 5th minute protest fell flat, but the impact outside of that has been huge.

In less than three weeks, whoever is behind this has brought worldwide attention to Pardew's shameful record on and off the pitch, resulting in Pardew himself referencing stuff about his own habits, the club beefing up the stewarding for a match and the completely unprecedented event of Mike Ashley giving comments to SSN to clarify his opinion on Pardew's position.

Great point. These guys have got to keep the faith.

Another away defeat next and the media will do alot of our work for us tbqh.

I agree with this. Hats off to whoever it was that got the whole thing started, and to everyone who did their bit yesterday. Was saying last night that if the same level of commitment is kept for every match, home or away, hopefully some of the zombies in there will begin to see sense over the next month or two and the pressure won't subside.

I get the feeling the original point of the site was simply to bring his record to the media's attention. Job done (and what an amazing job that is).

There are enough people wanting to protest, we know that, we can see it on here. So surely the next step is to get all of those people together and get them to protest outside the ground. Jesus, more people rallied when Andy Cole was sold than rallied yesterday. Once people are in the ground they're either scared to protest or simply think that there is no point.

There must be around 1000 posters on here, combined with the hundred or so behind the sackpardew site; surely at least a couple of hundred people can protest "together" not in pockets around the stadium.

Guest Bert Shaft

I have supported Newcastle United for years and always will do.

Trouble the club I fell in love with doesn't exist anymore and should now be renamed Sports Direct Athletic.

I'm all for changing the clubs colours to red, white and blue as well. Quite simply because it aint Newcastle United anymore.

F*ck Ashley, f*ck Pardew, f*ck that bald Billy Bunter lookalike who sat next to Ashley yesterday.

F*ck Sports Direct Athletic .

You have to remember that a lot of those supporters who have taken a stance against the regime have chosen not to go back to the stadium until Ashley leaves.  That in all likelihood means that the most vociferous of fans no longer attend games.

We know season ticket sales are dropping year on year and they are being replaced by families and kids tickets.  A greater number than previously of those attending will be there having a matchday ticket as a one off and so just want to watch a game of football without the hassle.

I imagine the away fans will be a lot more vocal but Ashley won't care about them - after all away tickets don't contribute financially to NUFC.

Yup.  Juts keep the pressure on them.

Guest neesy111

You have to remember that a lot of those supporters who have taken a stance against the regime have chosen not to go back to the stadium until Ashley leaves.  That in all likelihood means that the most vociferous of fans no longer attend games.

We know season ticket sales are dropping year on year and they are being replaced by families and kids tickets.  A greater number than previously of those attending will be there having a matchday ticket as a one off and so just want to watch a game of football without the hassle.

I imagine the away fans will be a lot more vocal but Ashley won't care about them - after all away tickets don't contribute financially to NUFC.

The  Newcastle United football club I fell in love with as a child no longer exists.

The husk of it is roaming around in a wilderness, almost in a fog like haze, but the club, fans and overall 'being' of the club is dead.

Yesterday rammed home one thing.

We have spectators who attend an event for 2 and a bit hours. The culmination iof the 'Sky era', the epitomy of the Premier league. Souless, clueless and devoid of any passion, self dignity or most importantly HOPE or DREAMS.

Large, very large, sections of our specatators are disenaged as to the reality of what is happening to our club and to what it actually means to support a team, a club and feel an affinity with that club. They are paying viewers. Nothing more. No passion, no love, no daring to dream for this zombie like consumer group.

I feel nothing but utter contempt for the husk of what remains as 'NUFC'. From it's boorish and ignorant owner, to the reprehensible sponsor  of our clubs shirt that many of the dullard sheep are happy to parade around in. From the tawdry, tacky advertising spewed like vomit all over our stadium, to the puppet, stooge, fraud of a 'manager' allegedly in charge of footballing tactics and team management. All of it. It is rotten.

NUFC as I knew it and have loved it for half a century is dead. Part of the ongoing death of the game of football in this multi billionaire owner, capitalist driven 'business' that has replaced the sport that fed the aspirations, passion and dreams of generations.

This is the lowest point in our clubs history and sections of those claiming to 'support' it are celebrating.

Submission and capitulation by complicit sheep.

How can we revive it, how can the guardians of hope wrestle it back from such a pernicious and all encompassing malaise?

This 'I'm a better fan because I held up a flyer' patter is almost as bad as the supafan mongs who were denouncing the protests.

It's not about being a better fan or a worse fan it's about wanting the club to progress and move forward looking.

This 'I'm a better fan because I held up a flyer' patter is almost as bad as the supafan mongs who were denouncing the protests.

Laughing at people striving for change is okay then I presume?

Laughing at nobody. The organisation around the protest was fantastic and I had me flyer, just tired of reading constant griefing of the '50,000 idiots'.

Laughing at nobody. The organisation around the protest was fantastic and I had me flyer, just tired of reading constant griefing of the '50,000 idiots'.

They deserve it.

They can have a slice of responsibility as the slide down the league continues.

Guest neesy111

Look at me on a fucking high horse!

Guest Rude Kid

Very much this.

To call someone and idiot because they happen to have a different viewpoint is extremely arrogant. Like I said earlier, genuine football fans are loyal to their club by default, to ask them to stop going, shout against their team and actually want the opposition to win goes against the grain....and besides, nobody likes being told what to do.

I think it's going to take another home thrashing for it to turn nasty again, but I'm sure the next one isn't far away.

Very much this.

To call someone and idiot because they happen to have a different viewpoint is extremely arrogant. Like I said earlier, genuine football fans are loyal to their club by default, to ask them to stop going, shout against their team and actually want the opposition to win goes against the grain....and besides, nobody likes being told what to do.

I think it's going to take another home thrashing for it to turn nasty again, but I'm sure the next one isn't far away.

This club, at this period of time, is literally the only time in the entire history of English football that this has happened. Any other club, at any other point in time, and Pardew is out of a job.

Guest Rude Kid

Going to take the 23rd thrashing of his short spell here to get them to turns. 

And they aren't idiots?

No they're not, they just think differently to you.