A letter of resignation.

MKSC

You keep on saying that (no really, YOU KEEP ON SAYING THAT), and although it is the probably the most effective way to remove both the owner and the manager I'm guessing it would be an absolute nightmare logistically to pull off. I'm guessing that's why anyone trying to organise a protest would rightfully stay away from trying to pull it off, and instead opt for something a little more practical.

Just a thought like.

Loads of people have packed in, but they've simply been replaced by families and those lured in by cheap tickets.

One of my mates bought his first ever season ticket this summer just to have something to do on Saturday. :anguish:

Jesus f***ing Christ.  The dude was just expressing his great frustration and sadness at the rotten state of this club.  Ian, don't go around claiming that this forum criticizes anyone who doesn't toe the anti-Pardew line when the few supafans come here and slate somebody for expressing their sadness.

The ujpests of the world deserve all the s*** that they get thrown at them.

:thup:

"50,000 idiots ruined it for him."

There wasn't even 50,000 at the match, Hull brought over 2,500 and he even said about 99% agreed with him.

Letter ffs, it's a post on a forum, you're not resinging as manager.  Self important bollocks.

I haven't watched one of our matches all season and won't til he's gone, but I'll still say I support NUFC if someone asks.

Be angry at Pardew, be angry at the board, but when you're insinuating that the vast majority of fans going through the same shit you are, are to to blame aswell you can do one.

"50,000 idiots ruined it for him."

There wasn't even 50,000 at the match, Hull brought over 2,500 and he even said about 99% agreed with him.

Letter ffs, it's a post on a forum, you're not resinging as manager.  Self important bollocks.

I haven't watched one of our matches all season and won't til he's gone, but I'll still say I support NUFC if someone asks.

Be angry at Pardew, be angry at the board, but when you're insinuating that the vast majority of fans going through the same shit you are, are to to blame aswell you can do one.

kettle black pot the calling

I'll leave it to you to unscramble the order.  Godspeed.

The fans do actually have power so, by offering acceptance in the way they did at the weekend, they're partly to blame for the sustained s***. They're complicit in it.

There's no doubt about it. I don't agree that they're 50k idiots like the OP but come on, of course many are to blame when they sit there and clap a 2-2 draw to Hull at home. Of course they're to blame when they accept the s*** being served on a plate week in week out.

The fans do actually have power so, by offering acceptance in the way they did at the weekend, they're partly to blame for the sustained shit. They're complicit in it.

The club's heavy handed response to the protest shows just how much power the fans actually do have I would say. If even half of the crowd had shown the same passion for change that the lads holding the banners did then we wouldn't be watching Ashley taking the piss.

Regardless of the message, I'm not having anyone give MKSC slack b/c he's fine poster and a good guy. He's crushed by this club, many of us are and you can choose your way of walking away from it all, demanding more, or finding a new thing to do on Saturday afternoons. He'll be back when there's light in the end of the tunnel, and if not, who really cares? His fucking life.

He is damn sure better than the defeatist, "well, who else could we realistically bring in?" small timing crap you hear from fans all over.

Guest Bert Shaft

The fans do actually have power so, by offering acceptance in the way they did at the weekend, they're partly to blame for the sustained s***. They're complicit in it.

I' m on Yorkies side with this especially as the "staying away" protest has worked  at Newcastle before, as well as working just about everywhere else.

Love Newcastle United, hate Sports Direct Athletic, me.

The atmosphere in there was disgraceful, if you're criticising MK, and you weren't there then  well, you can't.

This. Outside the ground everyone was up for it. Even after the match at the Haymarket everyone wanted to borrow the banner to have their photo taken with it. What happened at the ground? Sheep handing over banners and posters upon being asked- not told as reported- and then once in the arena, nothing. I know the effort and sacrifices MKSC put in to make it up to help out with the protests, I get how dispiriting it was and I understand. NUFC is one of two personal vices I have (alcohol since you ask) and is by far the most unhealthy of the two. I have and continue to spend far more time and energy concentrating on the club when really there were far more pressing issues in my life. In a way I wish I had the strength to walk away.

I will be back though. At the end of the match some mong of a gypsy bird and her gormlesss feller confronted me asking '2-0 down, they've come back from that man. What more do you want?' Throwing her arms up in the air at me. That's right, we're supposed to be grateful for a draw at home to Hull now. That is exactly what Ashley and Pardew want. It's what they have done to many fans. Well as I told a particularly obnoxious steward, it's not his (Ashley's) club- it's ours. It's far too important and I'm not letting them win.