Crystal Palace 2 - 3 Newcastle United - 24/09/2014 - Man City v NUFC next round

BlueStar

I really don't know what people expect.

Bunch of moaning miserable twats.

We've come from behind to win away from home in the cup with 10 men ffs.

If you can't be happy that YOUR team has done that what's the fucking point in calling yourself a fan???

:bootyshake:

People literally in tears because we won,  :lol: fucking hell man.

Exactly.

It's fucking ridiculous.

I think people are taking this insignificant win within the wider context of years shit football, lies, contempt, and piss taking by Pardew and Jabba.

People literally in tears because we won,  :lol: fucking hell man.

Exactly.

It's fucking ridiculous.

I think people are taking this insignificant win within the wider context of years shit football, lies, contempt, and piss taking by Pardew and Jabba.

That's far too complicated for some people to understand.

Guest Rude Kid

People literally in tears because we won,  :lol: f***ing hell man.

Exactly.

It's f***ing ridiculous.

Agreed.

I want Pardew out as much as the next man, but this willing your club to lose stuff is fucking ridiculous. It reminds of the tantrums my 3 year old daughter has when she can't get her own way.

People literally in tears because we won,  :lol: f***ing hell man.

Exactly.

It's f***ing ridiculous.

I think people are taking this insignificant win within the wider context of years s*** football, lies, contempt, and p*ss taking by Pardew and Jabba.

Which is fine and understandable. Not being bothered about the win is one thing but then not seeing any positives in the players reactions or character is another. No need to be unhappy with that performance imo.

I really don't know what people expect.

Bunch of moaning miserable twats.

We've come from behind to win away from home in the cup with 10 men ffs.

If you can't be happy that YOUR team has done that what's the fucking point in calling yourself a fan???

Because it's fucking deterimental for fucking future success ffs. Fuck.

Maybe people have different opinions eh? Just a thought.

Taking outthe whole context of everything surrounding the club and who the next tie is, ST. That performance soley, given the changes made to the side (obviously both sides did), what did you feel was wrong with the performance from the players tonight?

Take the whole context of everything surrounding the club and who the next tie is, ST. That performance soley, given the changes made to the side (obviously both sides did), what did you feel was wrong with the performance from the players tonight?

Given the next tie I'd especially much rather we lost this instead of giving Pardew a breather.

Taking outthe whole context of everything surrounding the club and who the next tie is, ST. That performance soley, given the changes made to the side (obviously both sides did), what did you feel was wrong with the performance from the players tonight?

It was an abysmal Crystal Palace side, and every victory this cunt achieves consoles the likes of you for at least a few days.