Crystal Palace 2 - 3 Newcastle United - 24/09/2014 - Man City v NUFC next round

BlueStar

Well at least we've got team spirit. Overall was a very good performance and we were very much worthy of going through. Shame about the draw.

:lol: you don't half talk some s*** man

What's s*** about that? I thought we were pretty much the dominant side for majority of the game. Should have put the tie to bed when 2-1 up and looking comfortable. Then to concede late on, go down to 10 men, would have been easy to fold or just limp on to pens but the players kept pushing on. Haidara down the left was excellent.

Happy clappers will be in their element tonight. Knocked out Crystal Palace reserves so everything's cush, nice one. Pardew's fucking mint, really hope he manages us for ages. LOL to the haterz. LOL.

If such people exist, I am yet to meet their acquaintance. A quick search of twitter (a mecca for doyles) indicates there are few with this mindset.

Well at least we've got team spirit. Overall was a very good performance and we were very much worthy of going through. Shame about the draw.

What's s*** about that? I thought we were pretty much the dominant side for majority of the game. Should have put the tie to bed when 2-1 up and looking comfortable. Then to concede late on, go down to 10 men, would have been easy to fold or just limp on to pens but the players kept pushing on. Haidara down the left was excellent.

If that's your barometer of a good performance like.

Yeah I thought it was a good performance. Especially given the manner we usually pan these cups out! Thought there was some positive individual performances, notably Riviere getting his goals, thought Armstrong looked lively and did himself no harm, pleasing to see him.

Don't think there was too much in that performance to be unhappy about. Made changes, players looked up for the game, didn't let their heads drop at any point and got us through to next stage. Only shame really is the next tie is a shocker. As much as we joke about it, I'd rather be in the tie playing the best sides in the cup than watching someone else and us already knocked out.

One thing you did get right is your avatar.

I really don't know what people expect.

Bunch of moaning miserable twats.

We've come from behind to win away from home in the cup with 10 men ffs.

If you can't be happy that YOUR team has done that what's the fucking point in calling yourself a fan???

If you can't be happy that YOUR team has done that what's the fucking point in calling yourself a fan???

Please jettison yourself off the nearest bridge.

Please jettison yourself off the nearest bridge.

Go and support some fucker else.