Stoke City vs Newcastle United - 29/09/14 @ 20:00 (Sky)

Guest n4e
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Actually hope we win tonight. :undecided:

I think he's one caning away from the sack anyway, I'd take a flukey 1-0 tonight just to put some points on the board for whoever comes in because I think Swansea will do us like Southampton anyway.

I said it before, but every win adds another 4 games to Pardew's reign. It would be catastrophic for us to win today.

I think he's one caning away from the sack anyway, I'd take a flukey 1-0 tonight just to put some points on the board for whoever comes in because I think Swansea will do us like Southampton anyway.

Terrible idea.

Guest Roger Kint

He's quite right actually. Would take us to -10, 1 worse than QPR.

Would only take 2-0 to send us bottom, of course.

Was thinking we only needed 2, assumed us and Burnley already had the worst tbh

Guest Roger Kint

Lose by a score of 4-0 tonight and we go back bottom with the worst goal difference.

Eh? :lol:

Exactly how ronaldo explains it  :lol: :lol:

:lol: Aye i get that, i read it as they were linked though

Guest Roger Kint

Do I always talk jibberish?

Before this conversation no :lol:

Was simply me reading it as the 4-0 was needed to go bottom, nowt more. Thought that was pretty obvious :lol:

Do I always talk jibberish?

Before this conversation no :lol:

Was simply me reading it as the 4-0 was needed to go bottom, nowt more. Thought that was pretty obvious :lol:

Having a bad day mate...im all over the place.  :lol:

I said it before, but every win adds another 4 games to Pardew's reign. It would be catastrophic for us to win today.

He's never been on the brink like this before. Win 1-0 tonight and lose 3-0 on Saturday and he'd still be gone imo.