Stoke City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/09/14 - Post-match reaction from page 40

Mike

Guest neesy111

No sympathy, not when you can guarantee he'll be on Goals on Sunday in 18 months talking about the unrealistic expectations of our fans.

With tons of money in the bank and being a Tory twat.

Is he on about Vurnon Anita and Hatem Ben Arfa?

what did he say?

Oh, that was with regards to Neville going on about there being quality players in our squad who should have the club outside of the relegation zone, when he was talking about players hiding behind the manager's failures.

If you feel sympathy just remember all the times he's talked down to us and treated us like s***, knowing he's bulletproof. He's getting everything he deserves now.

Absolutely. :thup:

:thup:

Hope he's still crying as he clears his office.

The thing about Pardew that gets me, he isn't upset about fucking up and not getting a chance to put things right.  He is crying over his dented ego.

No sympathy, not when you can guarantee he'll be on Goals on Sunday in 18 months talking about the unrealistic expectations of our fans.

With tons of money in the bank and being a Tory t***.

Have to love that everyone Neesy hates is s Tory like :lol:

:lol: :lol:

If you feel sympathy just remember all the times he's talked down to us and treated us like s***, knowing he's bulletproof. He's getting everything he deserves now.

Absolutely. :thup:

:thup:

Hope he's still crying as he clears his office.

The thing about Pardew that gets me, he isn't upset about fucking up and not getting a chance to put things right.  He is crying over his dented ego.

:thup: He knows he might not be a Premier League manager tomorrow and it's fucking killing him. He'll be having a breakdown on Big Brother within a year imo.

Guest neesy111

Nout until Total Sport tomorrow night, although Mick Lowes might be on the breakfast show between 8-830am.

Might have a heart attack by then

Guest firetotheworks

He was definitely crying during the game

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vt1qa9.gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-a8ufyj9UK58/UuFkj2qst0I/AAAAAAAAP6Q/KBzWBKe4s9Q/s1600/mr-burns-laughing.gif

Come on Alan, cry for Michael. Cry.