Stoke City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/09/14 - Post-match reaction from page 40

Mike

Stoke City: Begovic; Bardsley, Shawcross ©, Wilson, Muniesa; Whelan, Nzonzi; Diouf, Adam, Moses; Crouch

Subs: Sorensen, Pieters, Huth, Ireland, Arnautovic, Assaidi, Bojan.

NUFC: Krul; Janmaat, Coloccini ©, Williamson, Dummett; Tiote, Colback; Sissoko, Cabella, Gouffran; Riviere.

Subs: Elliot, S.Taylor, Anita, Obertan, Ameobi, Armstrong, Cisse.

Referee: Craig Pawson (South Yorkshire)

Attendance:

Current score:  1-0

14' Crouch

Booked

Sent off

Television coverage: Sky Sports 1

Radio coverage: BBC Radio 5 Live, BBC Radio Newcastle.

Online radio coverage in the UK: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_five_live/.

Online radio coverage outside the UK: www.nufc.co.uk. Yes, that means you have to pay.

PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DISCUSS, REQUEST OR PROVIDE LINKS TO ILLEGAL MATCH STREAMS. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

See www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?topic=19161.0 for more information.

I'm so tired of not being able to just cheer for a win. This forum has fucking ruined me. The game is on actual real-ass television over here and I've got it up on my big screen... It should be time to get into this shit!

Instead I just mope around. The rhetoric around here, that you're a bad fan if you go for a win, has penetrated my consciousness, and I understand it intellectually and agree with it really, but fuck a duck it sucks the interest out of everything. (Ya I know it was Pards that did that with his shitball etc etc). Just hoping this is the last one of these so I can actually just watch a fucking football game again for once.

Howay lads, go out there and get skullfucked!  :indi:

I'm so tired of not being able to just cheer for a win. This forum has f***ing ruined me. The game is on actual real-ass television over here and I've got it up on my big screen... It should be time to get into this s***!

Instead I just mope around. The rhetoric around here, that you're a bad fan if you go for a win, has penetrated my consciousness, and I understand it intellectually and agree with it really, but f*** a duck it sucks the interest out of everything. (Ya I know it was Pards that did that with his shitball etc etc). Just hoping this is the last one of these so I can actually just watch a f***ing football game again for once.

Howay lads, go out there and get skullfucked!  :indi:

I know the feel but it's for the best of the club. I'm actually watching a game of us again after a long long time of not watching whole 90 minutes. Cheering for Stoke obviously.