Stoke City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/09/14 - Post-match reaction from page 40

Mike

Was cabaye actually cristiano Ronaldo?

No but I'm beginning to wonder if he wasn't picking the team, organising the tactics, reviewing all the games, putting together training sessions and doing all the teamtalks.  We were probably using Cabaye's bibs & cones too.

Guest Howaythetoon

Neville and Carragher are fascinating. Both have pretty decent quality thoughts to offer but lack even a basic level of eloquence so find it impossible to express these thoughts.

It's tragic to watch at times.

They are both clueless, they spout more cliched bollocks than anything else and say nothing remotely insightful or different. They could both play football, but they know fuck all about football.

This was possibly the worst I've seen us play since Aston Villa when we were relegated. I know we've had some horrible, humiliating defeats since then, but most of them have been against teams actually being bothered to play football. If Stoke were even half decent, this would have been 5-0 at least, it was that easy for them.

He was definitely crying during the game

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vt1qa9.gif

:(

If he was that's quite sad really. Stop doing it to yourself, just negotiate a payoff and go.

hate the fucking guy, but looking at that gif he really has to walk for the sake of his own health (mental and physical). lifting these (gutless) players in this state is impossible.

let your ego go pards, your never gonna turn it round. show some humility and get out. do it for your family at least.

Fuck off, hope the bus runs the cunt over tonight.

The amount of people the buses in town have been knocking over during the last few years surely the odds are that he's next.

He was definitely crying during the game

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vt1qa9.gif

:(

If he was that's quite sad really. Stop doing it to yourself, just negotiate a payoff and go.

hate the f***ing guy, but looking at that gif he really has to walk for the sake of his own health (mental and physical). lifting these (gutless) players in this state is impossible.

let your ego go pards, your never gonna turn it round. show some humility and get out. do it for your family at least.

f*** off, hope the bus runs the c*** over tonight.

Great day for sailing on your tears Alan...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wsXHT3bz_U4/UoocIJHvt0I/AAAAAAAAFZM/qJE6ybJr61w/s1600/Sailing-on-a-sea-of-joy-animation.gif

No sympathy, not when you can guarantee he'll be on Goals on Sunday in 18 months talking about the unrealistic expectations of our fans.

they'll probably do a toon special with fat sam, sourness and pardew and laying into the fans.