Swansea City 2-2 Newcastle United - 4/10/14 - Post match reaction from page 31

Mike

So Cabella is dog s*** after this many games? Wow

How can he not put in a decent cross? Or a shot with any power?

I refuse to believe that was coached out of him in a couple of months. And Riviere, your views?

These two replacements for Cabaye and Remy. What a joke.

:lol:

Aye, this confirms it. You know nothing about modern football, or the type of player that Cabella is. I'm not saying he's been good, in fact he's been s***. However, his lack of crosses isn't even remotely the problem. Honestly, you should be embarrassed.

In what way? You are now saying you don't score from wide positions?

So answer the other point. Why are his shots as weak as p*ss?

Do you have a couple of hundred million quid I could borrow?

Why are his shots as weak as piss?

Cos he's shit.

Are you from Southampton originally?

I refuse to believe that was coached out of him in a couple of months. And Riviere, your views?

Aye, this confirms it. You know nothing about modern football, or the type of player that Cabella is. I'm not saying he's been good, in fact he's been s***. However, his lack of crosses isn't even remotely the problem. Honestly, you should be embarrassed.

Cos he's shit.

How is he shit like?

He's a weak as piss and hasn't shown anything to suggest otherwise yet.

Should have kept HBA and not signed him in my john humble.

I just go back to the speech by KK:

“Don’t ever give up on your club, keep supporting it, it’s your club and trust me one day you will get your club back and it will be everything you wanted it to be.“Newcastle United is bigger than anyone. It hurts I know, but just keep going, he is only one man, we are a city, a whole population. Trust me.”

That focuses my mind on the true problem and it the answer is not Pardew despite his shitness.

Do you have or know anyone with a couple of hundred million quid?

Because without it, we can do nothing that will have a serious impact in relation to Ashley.

Don't expect an answer to this because there isn't one. NJM's solution is to persuade 50,000 Newcastle supporters not to turn up en masse.

Not turn up but make sure he still gets the money. That'll learn him.

Always an excuse when it comes to something that would have short term pain for each and every individual.

Keep on going then just like the rest of the sheeple... but don't expect anything to change. Because it wont until he sells up.

You think and empty ground with the advertising behind would be good for him?

I don't go anymore. But unlike you I don't wire him the money anyway, because I'm not fucking dense.

Cos he's shit.

How is he shit like?

He's a weak as piss and hasn't shown anything to suggest otherwise yet.

Should have kept HBA and not signed him in my john humble.

While I agree on HBA I think it's way to early to write off Cabella like

I tend to agree on the too early to write off Cabella thing and tend to apply it to any foreign signing but he does need to show something anything at some stage because right now Obertan has offered more to the team in a game and a bit than Cabella has since day one.

Tottenham v Newcastle

Man City v Newcastle

Newcastle v Liverpool

West Brom v Newcastle

Newcastle v QPR

West Ham v Newcastle

Burnley v Newcastle

Newcastle v Chelsea

Arsenal v Newcastle

Newcastle v Sunderland

Man Utd v Newcastle

Newcastle v Everton

Newcastle v Burnley

Chelsea v Newcastle

Have they even looked at the next month or 2 of fixtures? In the relegation zone after having a played a very gentle set of opening fixtures (dropping 17 points out of 21). This shit isn't going away, it's not going to get better, we'll be cut adrift soon and we're watching it happen. 

I just go back to the speech by KK:

“Don’t ever give up on your club, keep supporting it, it’s your club and trust me one day you will get your club back and it will be everything you wanted it to be.“Newcastle United is bigger than anyone. It hurts I know, but just keep going, he is only one man, we are a city, a whole population. Trust me.”

That focuses my mind on the true problem and it the answer is not Pardew despite his shitness.

Do you have or know anyone with a couple of hundred million quid?

Because without it, we can do nothing that will have a serious impact in relation to Ashley.

Don't expect an answer to this because there isn't one. NJM's solution is to persuade 50,000 Newcastle supporters not to turn up en masse.

Not turn up but make sure he still gets the money. That'll learn him.

Always an excuse when it comes to something that would have short term pain for each and every individual.

Keep on going then just like the rest of the sheeple... but don't expect anything to change. Because it wont until he sells up.

You think and empty ground with the advertising behind would be good for him?

I don't go anymore. But unlike you I don't wire him the money anyway, because I'm not fucking dense.

One of the most mental things I've read on here that like :lol:

Guest Gino14

The reason a walkout doesn't really work is because a lot of the fans have been eating whatever Pardew and Ashley shovel for too long.  The comments about Chronicle articles on their Facebook make me cringe.

"We got a well earned point away from home against a team that has started very well. Can you at least try to be supportive and positive. Plebs"

"Another point off a good football team. People are still living in the keegan era. There is no easy games."

"Pards cad do it. We have the players. We just need the defence to stop giving away cheap goals."

Just a few and it's so baffling how they can't see we play awful football, lose every game and are tumbling towards relegation.  There are many opposite opinions to those of course.  It just confuses the hell out of me how anyone can think like that.

The reason a walkout doesn't really work is because a lot of the fans have been eating whatever Pardew and Ashley shovel for too long.  The comments about Chronicle articles on their Facebook make me cringe.

"We got a well earned point away from home against a team that has started very well. Can you at least try to be supportive and positive. Plebs"

"Another point off a good football team. People are still living in the keegan era. There is no easy games."

"Pards cad do it. We have the players. We just need the defence to stop giving away cheap goals."

Just a few and it's so baffling how they can't see we play awful football, lose every game and are tumbling towards relegation.  There are many opposite opinions to those of course.  It just confuses the hell out of me how anyone can think like that.

plenty of environmental factors contribute to ignorance and idiocy.  Parents could be Baptist, or a science teacher touched them in that special no no place when they were kids.

The reason it won't work is because the majority of our fans are fucking dense.

Guest Dontooner

We deserve relegation going by form. If the majority of the fans at the St James are happy with the football we serve.

They better be ready for the consequence and stay faithful irregardless of which lower league we play in.

At this point in time, my preferences will be for relegation till Ashely sells NUFC for a big lost. We will only get back the club when this nightmare is over.

Chances of Ashley failing at this club is much higher than him making us a successful attractive club to respective buyers.

Guest Gino14

The day I'm satisfied with a point away at Swansea is the day I'll give up watching Football.  I'll always want the team to win and be disappointed in some way when they don't.  It can be an okay result in isolation, but once you have a terrible run, all of a sudden you need some excellent results to make up for it, so okay results don't cut it anymore.  Football is about ambition, competing to be more than the sum of your parts and achieving something.

If Atletico Madrid had our attitude they'd have just jacked it in and they wouldn't have won La Liga last season.  The difference is that they have a manager that simply demands the very best of them in every game.  The demand is that they give everything and then when they look back they have nothing to be ashamed of.  Their manager never complains about his squad, he drives confidence into them with an attitude that it's just 11 vs 11 and if they get it right they can beat anyone.

Our manager just complains about Sovereign states and how we can't compete.  What message does that send to the players?  It's defeatist bullshit and it needs to be stamped out of our club.  We should go into every game believing we are good enough to win the game.  Don't even think about losing, just play as well as we can and then see what the result is at the end of the game.

People who mention the Keegan days, like people are still thinking about those all the time are just buying into all the media stereotyping of Newcastle fans.  We're not delusional, we just want a team who gives their all, plays the game the right way and tries to win.  If we do that and finish mid table, so be it.  To not even try to win some games, to get back to 2-2 and have players time wasting when we haven't yet won a game, it's just the worst way to play the game.  It's just everything I personally hate.  Top of the long balls league, every player picked to be defensive in their position (Gouffran in particular).  It isn't right, it's all this "Stop the other team playing" crap that you get with Allardyce and Souness.  Pardew does is even more so than them.  He's the most ridiculous shitfest of a manager I've ever witnessed.

said this in the other thread, but we're fucked, now was the time to bin him, he's here until at least the end of the month now, and I reckon we'll be cut adrift and wont recover.

he's lucky as fuck that stoke had little interest in scoring more than one on monday, and that krul bailed him out today.

we'll get fucking mauled by somebody, very soon.

Guest Gino14

You saw straight away today what our season will be like.  The shit has hit the fan, so now it'll be work horses over talent for the foreseeable future.  We'll be getting a lot more of the likes of Obertan.  We'll probably see two up top, which could be better, but it'll only be facilitate the long ball football.

The thing that makes me laugh is our formation for what Pardew wants to do could not be worse.  We need targets to hit if we're going to play long ball effectively.  You can't really play 4-2-3-1 with Cisse up front alone and hope to play long ball with any effect at all.  Pardew is not only a purveyor of terrible football, he's also too stupid to deploy systems that make it work.  We were so much more effective once we went 4-4-2 today it was laughable and it's all due to it fitting Pardew's style a lot better.

Ok, amidst the hatred blinkers, a draw away to Swansea isn't the worst result in the world. On their day they are a decent team and play well at home, we can give Swansea a bit more credit than some of the comments written. If we were in the top half and things were going relatively well most people wouldn't blink an eyelid at this result or the performance. Its just exacerbated by the current situation.

With that said, it is also nothing to celebrate either given our predicament. This is a team we should still be able to beat and especially given their defensive frailty we should have really pushed to win the game. As it was we were lucky their finishing was wasteful at best, they seemed half arsed and Krul pulled out a couple of great saves.

I'm truly gutted having to put up with Pardew likely for at least another month now, if not til after January. Which seems like a real possibility. If he makes it past Christmas he will be given money to spend and then another month after that. Scary. Scarier still there is probably enough guff in the league that we can scrap by and he will be given yet another season.