Newcastle United v Leicester City 18/10/14 - 4pm KO

Sima

Don't you wish your girlfriend was O-ber-tan

Don't you wish your girlfriend was cool like me

dontcha...

dontcha...

b******!!!  Never going to be able to watch one of my favourite music videos in the same light again.  You've spoilt it for me.

Even though it's terrible, I can't stop humming it and seeing his massive head swivel around.

Don't you wish your girlfriend was O-ber-tan

Don't you wish your girlfriend was cool like me

dontcha...

dontcha...

b******!!!  Never going to be able to watch one of my favourite music videos in the same light again.  You've spoilt it for me.

Even though it's terrible, I can't stop humming it and seeing his massive head swivel around.

I laughed. Just b/c TJ posted it though.

Management masterstroke this.  Tell the whole world the one player we don't want starting will actually start.

Also, confirm you are absolutely clueless when trying to accommodate players with anything about them.  Took all of 7 games to give up on Cabella and revert to a player who has managed just 3 appearances all of last season. Genius. This is going to do Cabella's confidence the world of good.

Just F*** off.

Call me deluded then, because I am one of those who believes a club the size of Newcastle United should be challenging for European football (i.e. top 6) every year. I readily accept that we might not meet that target every year, but to aim lower in the belief that we cannot hope to compete is unacceptable to me. The lowering of expectations ever since Ashley's second year in charge (in his first year he summoned Keegan to London for daring to suggest the top five might be out of reach) to the point where the majority of our fans are now afraid to say they believe that this club should be able to compete at that level really irks me.

The reality is not that we cannot compete at that level, it's that we choose not to, which is massively different. For a club this size it wouldn't even need massive outside investment to be there or thereabouts either. Just reinvesting the money the club brings in on good players and better coaches/facilities, growing commercial and matchday revenue appropriately (at least on a par with other clubs our size) to pay for this and appointing a proper manager capable of playing a brand of football that gets results and attracts fans and sponsors would go a massive way towards achieving this. Don't let anybody ever tell you otherwise.

Should we challenge for it? Yes, do we have an automatic right and is the reason we hate Pardew because he isn't finishing in the top 6? No, that's where people outside of the supporter base are wrong.

Another problem with this kind of disregard some pundits & arslickers have for the glaringly obvious failings of the King & his subjects is that, there must, by the law of averages, come a time when we`ll get a win & that will be seen as a vindication of Ashleys "patience strategy" of which most on here know for what it is.

I have a feeling that this will be the win he's craved & as such, he will have bought enough time to put us out of reach by New year.

A predict a fortuitous one goal win & the consequential "foot to the floor"-with no brakes-on the highway to Championship city & beyond

Why can't he play obertan and cabella if he must? Drop colback and have Tiote there as his 'bite'. Sissokho as the other central player. It seems your only allowed one  'flair' player, if at all and in Pardews mind that's still a massive risk

It should be Sammy on left, Cabella and then Sissoko, Perez or Oberwank on right tomorrow, however it will as usual be Gouffran and Sissokho in wide / attacking mid roles.

Or another idea of playing Riviere or Perez with Cisse up front and Sammy/Cabella on each wing. Anita and Sissoko in middle